Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] [ANN] [ preICO ] [ HONESTIS.NETWORK ] - page 4. (Read 21599 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
It will be a great pleasure to me if I could join your bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
dev i have sent PM ..pelase read PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
When do we get paid out our bounty I am a longtime supporter ? Thank you

If you want just after preICO just give pm an nickname.
Tokens will be nevertheless transferable after about 70 days from now.

Thanks for your support.

Just wondering but why such a long wait?
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
I have not receive the spreadsheets, I have been send an email to their email but tilk now I do not receive the report
solving
Due to some technical issues triggered on our website the ico public launch is set to 21th Sept - 7th Oct, we will proceed some private fundraising and response to some email and registrations. More work with community will be performed this upcoming week.
#honestisnetwork #ICO #ethereum
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I have not receive the spreadsheets, I have been send an email to their email but tilk now I do not receive the report
Tables will be updated this week. As no other urgent matters are on table.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Dear DEV, you sent me an email that the bounty campaign continues.  But when will you put in order the electronic tables of the participants?  This is irresponsible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Joined to social media bounty campaign, interested in your project
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Tokens will be nevertheless transferable after about 70 days from now

Thanks for your support.
thanks you for your information dev,i am still waiting too about paid out this bounty.btw good job and good luck for this ico.

Tokens will be nevertheless transferable after about 70 days from now.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Hi developers great! We have a Russian-language branch, there is no news there! I would like to clear more about the project!

I have a question for you, I participate in the company's bounty from the first day! Why is there still no table on the tweet? Where can I see myself in the tweeter lists in the table?
soon
Also there is a question, what it is necessary to make to people who participated in the very beginning of the company's bounty, what are their actions now !?
They will get extra bonus from bonus for leaders calcualted within next 10-20 days. The equal bonus shares in bounty come from dev % to thanks for up to day effort.

They have options to continue to ICO and transfer they activity into ICO pool for different in % bounties from ICO.
Or stay with that what they will get based on preICO.

On the table, the question of facebook, what is wrong with it? I still do not see a new rank on the forum, it is not displayed in the table! When will the update?
" rank on the forum" is updated by forum software and it has some restrictions and limits,

the question of facebook, what is wrong with it?  please pm with more details you might on facebook for faster and easier response.
Best
Activity: 306
Hi developers great! We have a Russian-language branch, there is no news there! I would like to clear more about the project!

I have a question for you, I participate in the company's bounty from the first day! Why is there still no table on the tweet? Where can I see myself in the tweeter lists in the table?

Also there is a question, what it is necessary to make to people who participated in the very beginning of the company's bounty, what are their actions now !?

On the table, the question of facebook, what is wrong with it? I still do not see a new rank on the forum, it is not displayed in the table! When will the update?
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
Tell me the date of the end of the ICO? Written by ICO will start on August 31, and will last 55 days, right?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Dear early adopters and supporters of Honestis.Network.
This is brief information about bounty hunt and support rewards for current period.
Avg price per token 0,000594   ETH

preICO seed tokens created   299778,7      
3,20%   9592,918   Initial total
20%   1918,584   signatures campaign

30%   2877,875401686336   transaltions and specials
20%   1918,584   Twitter   
20%   1918,584   Facebook   
10%   959,2918   for newsletter

It supposed to be 3,2 % total but we expand twitter and facebook bounty to 3% and 3 % of total preICO tokens equally spread tokens from preICO among bounty participants.
Leaders will be contacted and granted individual awards from 4  % of total preICO tokens.
To total expansion for rewards from preICO pot for bounties is up to 10,6 % of preICO HNT tokens.
Tokens will be placed to bounty hunters accounts in time frames between now and ICO end block, Funding end block 4467610. Tokens will be ready to be trade/movable after 4540610 block mined.

In ICO phase only twitter (1%) and facebook (1%), new network HNT  blockchains Ether mined (1%) and special tasks (~1-2%) will be granted with HNT rewards.
preICO activity counts in ICO phase only if continued.
Discontinuation activity after preICO phase is equal to drop any claims from ICO rewards.
CAP for ICO is 62000 000 Tokens  which is about 61 500 ETH
ICO will last for about 55 days starting from 7 days from now. So starts 31.08.2017 10 UTC
If during first registrations for bounties you didn’t filled ETH address please fill this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAluX5ugexbgHNnabyI7u_MDMCsTQ99Tas4h_OnogSn4bU8A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Establishing network for softforks of Ethereum for Honestis.Network purpose will be made during ICO phase.
Honestis.Network do support PoW and never will be changed to PoS.
Best,
HNteam

hi dev , i have to fill the spread with new data , if i wrong please change what i fill in the spread
and when the first i join in campaign , i didn't enter my facebook link and my rank still newbie , and thanks before it ..
Activity: 280
i'm joining social media bounty but until now i have never seen the spreadsheet, so, i can't chech my status and can't see how much stake that i get. and when this bounty finished??
Activity: 210
Thanks for spreadsheet update and hope this ico succesfull and great at any time.good luck dev,thanks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gXhD0hmNfBEVT-2GYTYK0IYSW3_lou4PAFZ8xbG5Uxc/edit?usp=sharing

the spreadsheet is updated, the table of potential leaders will be available this week. We will
start moving and giving awards after ICO and before token will be trade able.

FYI: due to hurricane we want to inform no core nor marketing team member were killed, all are alive. The project will continue more dynamic upcoming weeks.
https://watchers.news/2017/08/12/5-killed-36-injured-500-000-homes-without-power-after-severe-storm-hits-poland/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/poland-2019-clear-trees-felled-heavy-wind-49247052
thanks for u update
i want to ask about how date token sale or ico end ?
Whether this project has got a soft cap for the development of this project in the future
Activity: 840
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gXhD0hmNfBEVT-2GYTYK0IYSW3_lou4PAFZ8xbG5Uxc/edit?usp=sharing

the spreadsheet is updated, the table of potential leaders will be available this week. We will
start moving and giving awards after ICO and before token will be trade able.

FYI: due to hurricane we want to inform no core nor marketing team member were killed, all are alive. The project will continue more dynamic upcoming weeks.
https://watchers.news/2017/08/12/5-killed-36-injured-500-000-homes-without-power-after-severe-storm-hits-poland/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/poland-2019-clear-trees-felled-heavy-wind-49247052

Not even 1 was killed? Daaaamn.. this project has huge potencial then Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: