Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 34. (Read 17982 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Wow the great project  and good idea. I m interested and already I have joined  this project.
submit my form and doing my work at social campaign.
thanks
best of luck for success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I join the social media campaign.  Best of luck
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
joined the social media campaing...good luck  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have joined in social media bounty facebook and twitter, thank you dev, hopefully this project benefit us all
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A man who knows all of yours
i have joined social media facebook and twitter. i hope you do so many. good luck dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
joined facebook and twitter bounty Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bounty campaign has now ended. If you did not receive your coins till now, please PM me.

CLOSED FOR NEW PARTICIPATION. USERS ALREADY ENROLLED SHALL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THE TOKEN SALE

1) Blog posts or Articles or Youtube videos (15% or 300,000) – Will be paid according to reach, popularity and engagement. Minimum 750 words blog/article or a 2.5 minutes video. Must include your bitcointalk username in the end (to prove ownership) and a link to our website: www.cryptowi.com. Your site/blog must be crypto related.

2) Tweets (15% or 300,000)Must follow us and retweet every tweet by us. You have to pin to your page the tweet that we have pinned on our page. To do this, you will have to visit our profile page, copy the pinned tweet and tweet it from your account. Then pin it. (Be sure to post the picture along with your tweet)

a. 10 shares for retweets from an account with less than 250 followers
            b. 25 shares for retweets from an account with 251 - 750 followers
            c. 50 shares for retweets from an account with more than 751

3) Facebook posts (15% or 300,000) - Must like our Facebook page and share every post made by us publicly.

a. 10 shares for public posts from an account with less than 500 friends
            b. 25 shares for public posts from an account with 501 - 1000 friends
            c. 50 shares for public posts from an account with more than 1000 friends

4) Translations & Moderation (5% or 100,000) - If you can translate the ANN thread into your language and moderate the thread, please contact us and reserve your bounty. Each translated thread is entitled to 10,000 WiC. Active moderation will be needed to claim the bounty. Your thread should get at least get 100 comments and you should actively reply to them.        

5) Bitcointalk Signatures & Avatar (20% or 400,000)Minimum 14 posts per week. You should use both, the signature according to your rank as well as the Avatar. You can post in any thread and any board but spam posts won't count.

Check here weekly for any updates to the signature (it will be updated when Token Sale details are announced).

a. 10 shares for Jr. Members
            b. 15 shares for Members
            c. 40 shares for Full Members
            d. 75 shares for Sr. Members and Hero Members
            e. 100 shares for Legendary Members

HERO and LEGENDARY

▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
 ███▀          ▀███
███   ▄██████▄   ███
    ▄██▀    ▀██▄    
       ▄████▄