Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTIES][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 10. (Read 21605 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
hello dev, I didn't get any stakes for the comments on FB pleas update 
Activity: 336
This bounty is too long, hope it reaches exchanges soon Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is any issue with any thing.

Hi, Irfan, I didn't get any stakes for the comments on FB... Could you help me with that, please?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is any issue with any thing.

Do we still have time to make our posts until January 5th as shown in the spreadsheet?

No, bounty and airdrop campaigns have ended now.
Bounties/rewards/airdrops will be updated in the coming week and distributed within 2 weeks.
Thank you very much for your support!

I am very happy to read this information, I was one of the participants of bounty blog & media campaign. I hope the media I make is accepted and get stake.
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

Do we still have time to make our posts until January 5th as shown in the spreadsheet?

No, bounty and airdrop campaigns have ended now.
Bounties/rewards/airdrops will be updated in the coming week and distributed within 2 weeks.
Thank you very much for your support!

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Activity: 406
Funds Raised
So far we have raised 1,330,000 $ through Seed investments, ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC, Paypal and Bank Wire. We reached 266% of our soft cap, which enables us to keep our promise and develop our products as announced earlier within the coming year. Thank you very much for your contributions in the Authoreon crowdsale!

Congratulations Authoreon team for reaching 266% soft cap:)

Crowdsale going to start from 19 August to 31 December 2017

Is twitter/facebook bounty ended now ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I saw that you have an additional reward for it Airdrop, but tell me the reward for the generosity on Facebook, and the tweeter is still going on, and when will it end?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Username: roy92
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/roy92-1116298

Language: german

Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:
Hawala.Today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26842273
SHIELD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26744254
Change Bank https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21311680
Veritium Ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27072329
Veritium Bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27071501

ANN Thread+Thread Bounty: Y

Do you want to reserve Whitepaper translation: N

Translation Website: Y

ETH: 0x6Ea81f84d92548F1452BDED23De922A9b6f541aC
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
where I can find out information about Airdrop?
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
good luck to day    Smiley I see form send  to Authoreon.bountyportal
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you all success. Thanks to all. Joined social media campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Can we expect the signature spreadsheet to be updated shortly? I understand it's holidays now in many places, but maybe you can just let us know when an update will be done.

Updated

Hello, I twice asked a question, do I need to subscribe to the slack or not?
if yes, please give a working link
yes I am agreed with u

Hi
No, Slack is not necessary. We closed the channel due to too many scammers.
Thank you

Hi sir What is the bounty program blog is still in the open?
If it is still open I request permission to join thank you sir Wink

The bounty program is still open, but we have only 48 hours to go, so maybe it makes more sense to join the airdrop... up to you.

Thank you
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
yes I am agreed with u

Hi
Thank you

Hi sir What is the bounty program blog is still in the open?
If it is still open I request permission to join thank you sir Wink
yes I am agreed with u

Hi
Thank you
Activity: 66
yes I am agreed with u
Activity: 66
Why didn't count FB? TW count not right Huh Huh Huh
everything will surely be counted, now the Dev is busy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: