Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTIES][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 9. (Read 21605 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
when trying to confirm mail ,an error occurs
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
Hello, Irfan
Of the 43 retweets of the project, the portal recorded only 17
On fb .. Of about 40 posts on the dashboard only 9
This can be easily checked manually, since the project is not large. Rule 3 a day worked on the old portal

Is the dashboard showing the correct number or you have your own table with the correct count?

Because I'm already afraid to log in to other projects that ended a long time ago. Because there I will lose all bets since I do not have all the retweets, with all the campaigns that ended with a month ago. My Twitter Feed is completely renewed for 2 weeks
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

"Invalid information ErrorCode: 1" this post appears after I login and Click on the link to verify my account on bounty portal can help me dev ..... what should i do,...
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

I already wanted to scold you until I saw this message) went, and I have zero, but I think that everything will look good in a day, I'll wait a bit, if anything I write you something in this thread)
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
hi admin
when the bounty will be distributed.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
hello dev, I didn't get any stakes for the comments on FB pleas update 

Same problem. And I think that my Twitter is also not counted correctly. Huh

Please see the post from the bounty manager above:
"All will be updated within a week".
Please be patient.

Today 11 Jan. Still not update. You used horrible site for bounty(((
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Hello everyone

You guys are allowed to remove your signatures now. Thank you for being part of this campaign. Most probably we'll start distribution at the start of the next week.

Can we see the spreadsheet for the fb and twitter ?

The question is the same. I did not find a spreadsheet for social networks. Or at least messages, which would indicate how many coins go for 1 stake.

Although personally, I will have a little, because your portal did not count anything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! How many tokens per stake will we have?
When you planning to distribute tokens to wallets?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Hello everyone

You guys are allowed to remove your signatures now. Thank you for being part of this campaign. Most probably we'll start distribution at the start of the next week.

Please manager,change my ETH wallet to 0xc102d5276a77BFFCd6eCB1C11dDEc768D4559Fea  before distribution of tokens next week.

Bounty type: Blog

Nos on Spreadsheet: 130, 131, 132

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101
Activity: 336
Hello everyone

Can we see the spreadsheet for the fb and twitter ?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I joined the social media campaign, where do I check my stats? Thanks

Thank you, but bounty and airdrop campaigns ended december 31st - as stated on the opening post of this thread.

Sheets-updates and bounty distribution will be completed by january 15th.

Thank you

So, can we remove the signatures now?
Or we should wear this up until the spreadsheets are completed? January 15th, that's roughly 2 weeks after the ICO ended.
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

Thank you, but bounty and airdrop campaigns ended december 31st - as stated on the opening post of this thread.

Sheets-updates and bounty distribution will be completed by january 15th.

Thank you

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
A very long but great campaign Cheesy
Hope to see Authoreon reaching to the moon as soon they officially launch their platform Smiley

Anyways, last I checked, the Signature Campaign Spreadsheet have already been finalized.
So, Can we remove our signature now?
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Dear manager! Wrong actions are registered in my personal portal. In Facebook I did 46 likes and 46 shares. Please correct. Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Congratulations for this great success of the ICO tokens distribution campaign, more than 260%. I'm glad we could support the Authoreon project in the social media bounty campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

Please see the post from the bounty manager above:
"All will be updated within a week".
Please be patient.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104

Pages: