Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTIES][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 12. (Read 21605 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Why my FB is still 0 stkes? And TW count not correct(((
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My stakes for FB and twitter are not updating in portal from last one week. Can support team look into it.

Come on support team, at least you should revert on user's complaint. Almost all 12 portals have some issue and still no revert on my complaints.

this post seems dead since almost 2 weeks. i amsorry for me and for the rest of us that joined the campaign.
very very sad..
i really was interested in this project... 3 layer security to implement safety...

We are actively working on all the portals to solve the issue with facebook counts. Give it a 2-3 more days, your issues will be solved.

We have received some complaints, Ill email you guys when these are resolved.

Regards

Hi @irfan_pak10

Any update on stake updates. Is issue resolved ? B'cause still FB/Twitter stakes are not updating in Authoreon bountyportal and in other campaigns also FB stakes are still not counted correctly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
so with the slack? should I join the slack? Is there a working link? Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Joined your bounty, I wanna wish the further development of your project  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Only a ~month remaining in this campaign. Please join this program and make some good money.

My stakes for FB and twitter are not updating in portal from last one week. Can support team look into it.

Come on support team, at least you should revert on user's complaint. Almost all 12 portals have some issue and still no revert on my complaints.

this post seems dead since almost 2 weeks. i amsorry for me and for the rest of us that joined the campaign.
very very sad..
i really was interested in this project... 3 layer security to implement safety...

We are actively working on all the portals to solve the issue with facebook counts. Give it a 2-3 more days, your issues will be solved.

Regards

Thanks for your response, hope issue will be resolves soon.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

very very sad..

Regards

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
very very sad..

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I joined your company. Registered in the bounty office. Tell me why the company does not consider Facebook stakes? consider only twitter....maybe i am new
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
And me.
Activity: 364
https://cryptassist.io/
joined the campaign thanks dev Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Dear manager, hello!
My rank has changed and the number of friends on Facebook and Twitter has increased. If it is necessary, could you recount the stacks in the spreadsheet. Or, tell me, whom to contact?

Bitcointalk Username:     Guli
bitcointalk profilelink : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/guli-1104156
Twitter Profile Link:   https://twitter.com/hellcatguli
twitter @username: @hellcatguli
https://www.twitteraudit.com/hellcatguli
My facebook Profile Link:  https://www.facebook.com/hellcatguli
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Hello, joined the project, the rules say that you should join the slack, but the link to it does not work,
Tell me, please, the actual requirement of mandatory participation in the slack?
Thank you. And good luck to the project.
Activity: 238
I have a question, when the dounty revards will be paid?
Activity: 158

Good project, we wish all the best for all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Dev/Manager, please change my ETH wallet because the old wallet has been hacked.

OLD WALLET: 0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1

NEW WALLET: 0xc102d5276a77BFFCd6eCB1C11dDEc768D4559Fea

ICO: Authoreon

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Nos on Spreadsheet: 130, 131, 132

Thanks.

Activity: 518
 hello div your bounty not activ  Huh no new post in face and twitter
Pages:
Jump to: