Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTIES][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 8. (Read 21605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Everyone who is getting any issue with the portal please fill the complaint button in the portal. My dev will start working on the complaints, and after solving your issue, we'll email you.

Tomorrow Ill start distribution of the signature, blog and translation campaign. And the distribution of SM campaign will be started until all the issue arent fixed.

Regards

Twitter count is totally mess. Only 8 counted out of 34.   Where is the complaint form of this campaign (Authoreon option is not there in drop down menu in form)  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Hello Dev
I made more than 50-60 retweets, and on the updated site BountyPortals shown only 12
Please correct

Can you please check your account and tell me where is the problem with your retweets? On which date your retweets are not counted? Please go to authoreon bounty portal > Go to Twitter Details tab and check on which date your retweets are not counted. Please send me PM with your history date wise. we'll look into it.

All the pending account will be verified within an hour or so.

And hoping all these issues got fixed within next 3 days so we can start distribution.

Update:

All the emails are verified.

Didn't you say that bounties for signature campaign were supposed to be distributed on January 16th? Is there a set date now for the distribution? Also, couldn't you by now calculate the actual number of coins per stake? Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Oh again. My 100 + twitter stake back to zero. Hope there’s a more transparent spreadsheet that is updated every week for comparison at the distribution date. Hope my work won’t go to waste. Looking forward to make more reminders on every project im in with bounty portal. #understandableforUpgrades
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Everyone who is getting any issue with the portal please fill the complaint button in the portal. My dev will start working on the complaints, and after solving your issue, we'll email you.

Tomorrow Ill start distribution of the signature, blog and translation campaign. And the distribution of SM campaign will be started until all the issue arent fixed.

Regards

Twitter count is totally mess. Only 8 counted out of 34.   Where is the complaint form of this campaign (Authoreon option is not there in drop down menu in form)  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Hello Dev
I made more than 50-60 retweets, and on the updated site BountyPortals shown only 12
Please correct

Can you please check your account and tell me where is the problem with your retweets? On which date your retweets are not counted? Please go to authoreon bounty portal > Go to Twitter Details tab and check on which date your retweets are not counted. Please send me PM with your history date wise. we'll look into it.

And hoping all these issues got fixed within next 3 days so we can start distribution.

Update:

My retweets for authoreon, payperex, cryptonetix, connectius, bitcomo, aigang and nitro not counted before January. i started all of them before december
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Regards

Hello Dev
Please correct

Update:

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
good idea to have a portal, where every counting is automated, but sorry to admit, nothing works..
this seems like the film,.. a neverending story.
i dont want to keep on loosing my patience and time, so please fix it, and send the bounty  (translation) owed to the ERC20 adress (0xD7673cE841d3a577aaE625c1de47774b72146D7E) submitted long time ago.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Please fix the portal problem sir, I've send email to bounty portal, i hope will be ok
you try to do it again the next day, because yesterday sya verify EMAIL but eror and just now I directly open the portal and success Grin but I tanyakn and no answer until now is how bounty portal will calculate our retweets when many retweets have been deleted by the server... Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Please fix the portal problem sir, I've send email to bounty portal, i hope will be ok
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
nothing seems working correctly in the bounty portal  Undecided , tried to verify my mail since the morning but no link received(authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline).
I hope manager will fix all those issues if not it will be waste time following those bounties
the same

I believe that in this bounty portal you can get one verification link per account. I have already received a verification link for the authoreon and now I have problems with the payperEx. how to solve this problem?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Hello Dev
Please correct
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
nothing seems working correctly in the bounty portal  Undecided , tried to verify my mail since the morning but no link received(authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline).
I hope manager will fix all those issues if not it will be waste time following those bounties
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Regards
Didn't see option complaint about Authoreon in google sheet, so i've decide to choose bitcomo as report on sheet form, hope you read it.
(didn't received mail from portal authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline)
yes, how can we complaint  Huh Huh
Complaint in form but there is no choice of authoreon project Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

Regards
Didn't see option complaint about Authoreon in google sheet, so i've decide to choose bitcomo as report on sheet form, hope you read it.
(didn't received mail from portal authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline)

Regards

Open dasrboard say email not verified,and i try to resend email but not received email for verified, why Sir?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

Regards
we will send a complaint if this company is not listed ,it's a joke Huh
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Regards

Great news! It is a little bit difficult to obtain updates about Authoreon in general as the telegram group is restricted and also not meant to interact or communicate with the team. I hope we'll get some updates here or so.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199

Regards

In the form there is no Authoreon project
Activity: 406

Regards

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Regards
Activity: 258
I’m getting Error code 1

Pls advise how to get it thru ?
Pages:
Jump to: