Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] ⚡️ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY-ENDED - page 2. (Read 52959 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
#Join
Bitcointalk: BabkaCrypto
Telega company: @BabkaCrypto
facebook company: @BabkaCrypto
twitter : @BabkaCrypto
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
project WePower publishes good news and made a listing on KuCoin, but the coin rate is getting cheaper today- WePower (WPR)
$0,141946 USD (-0,31%)
0,00001519 BTC (-0,48%)
0,00018793 ETH (-1,48%)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I always believe wpr will be big project in next 2 years, that’s why i hold over 50k wpr at now and never selling 2018 and 2019 as well
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. It connects energy buyers (households and investors or market makers) directly with the green energy producers and creates an opportunity to purchase energy upfront at below market rates. WePower uses energy tokenization to standardise, simplify and open globally the currently existing energy investment ecosystem. Energy tokenization ensures liquidity and extends access to capital. Moreover, it provides the first access to live trade in renewable energy globally for everyone. With a possibility to be integrated with Internet Of Things (IOT) for purchase or exchange of energy as a base layer of the digital energy world, WePower will lead decentralized energy transformation https://medium.com/@tendaitomu50/wepower-tokenized-green-energy-477915aa3d27
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
WePower this coin is good as a whole. Since the listing of coins, the trend has been relatively stable, and the future development is also more imaginative.
Activity: 28
#Join
bitcointalk: BorzeyFriend
Teleg company: t.me/BorzeyFriend
Facebook company: @BorzeyFriend
twitter company: https://www.twitter.com/BorzeyFriend
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Looks like WePower has won the KuCoin vote and will be listed there shortly. Even though WePower has enough solid listings (Huobi and Binance) this is positive!

More listings = more volume!
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
Hey guys, I asked for a review of the bounty a while ago. Tomorrow is the last day, can you check my stakes? I've been active every week in twitter and fb from the date I signed up!
Activity: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Wepower, is this coin worth holding for a long time? Even the Binance exchange is also on the market. The price of WPR seems to have no momentum.

This is definitely a coin to hold onto as you will get a share of the profits as more renewable energy producers are signed up.

Hey. You can read more about share? Who gets the cut? How many tokens do you need for this? Where should I keep them? In advance thank you for the answer

I think you should read here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Wepower, is this coin worth holding for a long time? Even the Binance exchange is also on the market. The price of WPR seems to have no momentum.

This is definitely a coin to hold onto as you will get a share of the profits as more renewable energy producers are signed up.

Hey. You can read more about share? Who gets the cut? How many tokens do you need for this? Where should I keep them? In advance thank you for the answer
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
The price rebounding of WePower coins is not large, and it can continue to buy some Wpr tokens, and then hold a wave.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 210
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Activity: 210
The WPR block chain solution has been recognized by Elering at the moment, and is expanding to two continents. We can say that this project has bright prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: