Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] ⚡️ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY-ENDED - page 4. (Read 52959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello, bounty manager!
I made 3 different articles and they got 1 stake each (lines 259, 260, 261 in the spreadsheet). But I got tokens for my wallet for only 1 article.
Tell me, please, will the other tokens be given?
Thank you!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Unfortunatly, my blog post didn`t count, with the reason "ru post in de".
But this is not true.
I wrote this article in German. I cannot speak russian, so I cannot understand this.

You can look at my homepage: http://neofinanzen.de, I only write in German and English.

User: neoagent
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/neoagent-1415108
Blogpost:
https://medium.com/@neofinanzen/tokenisierung-des-globalen-energiemarktes-mit-wepower-durch-blockchain-technologie-c931d24da4d5

Etheradress: 0x04BdA4E544715CF7c6CfBB434f8822c3CD9f1e0d

Thanks
neoagent

Hello, I just want thank for the recieved tokens for the twitter and the youtube-bounty.

But I still didn`t recieve tokens for my German article. I did a complain about that some days ago (see: the quote above). The disqualification in the spreadsheat "ru post in de" is wrong. I wrote this article in German, although there were hardly any articles in German before. I think, Germany is an important market, so I don`t think, that there is a reason to not count my article. Although I did the complain before the spreadsheat was given back to WEPower, I did never get an answer about my complaint. And still no tokens for it.
I don`t know, if this is ususal in ICO Bounty Campains.
But I did complain in this forum with all needed informations (see: quote)

User: neoagent
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/neoagent-1415108
Blogpost:
https://medium.com/@neofinanzen/tokenisierung-des-globalen-energiemarktes-mit-wepower-durch-blockchain-technologie-c931d24da4d5

Etheradress: 0x04BdA4E544715CF7c6CfBB434f8822c3CD9f1e0d

Would like to get a reply on this. Thanks!
Still support Wepower, because I think, you can transform the energy market.
Activity: 308

I hope that wepower can scale to the point of having green energy distribution to many different places around the world. This is something that will change the world completely. using Green energy is the way to go, while it be a bit more expensive to install, I believe with the innovation of blockchain that Green energy will finally be able to be the  used the way it was meant to be used... "Efficiently"
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I commissioned a list to copy the Wepower, hoping to make a deal. I think the price of this coin will be at least 1 dollars this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Thanks very much to the WePower team, bounty has been received. Looking forward to seeing how this project develops.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
i do not received any of reward from this campaign for blog campaign, this bounty is ended but i still not received anything?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I was too on the signature campaign on the first bounty and didn't received my stakes. The spreadsheet are locked and I couldn't get any response about it. Whom should I look for?

I have the same situation (but I was in the Facebook campaign), I wrote to Sylon and wait for an answer. But I understand that he will not answer soon, as he is already engaged in completely another projects.

Still waiting until now. So many months have past and still patiently waiting but the thing is, we dont really know who is the right person that can help us with our quiries. I am hoping someone would really assist us to clarify things and fix what we need to receive. Sad
Activity: 910
I was too on the signature campaign on the first bounty and didn't received my stakes. The spreadsheet are locked and I couldn't get any response about it. Whom should I look for?

I have the same situation (but I was in the Facebook campaign), I wrote to Sylon and wait for an answer. But I understand that he will not answer soon, as he is already engaged in completely another projects.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
good project . thanks to the bounty manager . i get . very excited
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Atleast can you tell us about whether yoh people are talking with binance or not,There should be a chance to follow up. Grin
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
Activity: 490
Thanks Momopi, AmaZix Team and WePower Team  Smiley i got my reward from Second Bounty
when First Bounty will distributed?

As I know first bounty already ended and the sad thing is I did not receive my bounty in 1st bounty after patiently waiting for months. My works are only in page 2 of the 1st bounty thread but still I dont receive any bounty and I dont know who to approach regarding this concern. This is not a good experience for I know that they have given other bounties which one of my friend has receive their share. Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Thanks Momopi, AmaZix Team and WePower Team  Smiley i got my reward from Second Bounty
when First Bounty will distributed?
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Hi, 7 weeks of participaing in bounty on Twitter (Retwitt/Like & Ownpost) and Facebook (Repost) an d you send me 2x 0.596697 WPR (0.10$)? Is this joke? Someone dont count it well. Please count it again. Who count it? Can i speek PM with this person? And where is unblcked spreadsheet?
My raport link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23945755

I have same issue as this and I complained earlier I participated for like 8 week but on spreadsheet one was only recorded for and I only get paid for that week. Twitter campaign- @HannahBTC4. Had a great expectation concerning this bounty than what I am seeing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I got all my tokens for the first and second bounty! Thanks, and wish all the best for WePower and Amazix ))
Activity: 854
Got my rewards too! Thank you Bounty Manager for the smooth distribution of the rewards.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Received my tokens for twitter campaign today. Thanks Bounty manager.
Yes, thanks not only to the manager of the bounty but also to the excellent team. I, too, will receive my reward. Great project, I like this concept.
Activity: 532
Received my tokens for twitter campaign today. Thanks Bounty manager.
Activity: 630
Envion is a security token. Token holders get mining profits, the dividend will go up if mining becomes more profitable like if eth and btc price goes higher Cheesy
I think you posted in wrong thread maybe.
I got my token for Twitter campaign ,reward is too low for such good Campaign ,anyway we can't complaint about this.
Activity: 406
Plus market conditions is bearish right now and buyer sentiment is low. envion isnt a flip coin and those expecting to flip this once it get to the exchange now know they've made a bad choice and will dump, especially those that hold small amount of tokens. so don't expect the price to get better in the near term Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: