Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] ⚡️ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY-ENDED - page 7. (Read 52959 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Enamorado de este ecosistema
I dont received my tokens for BOunty 2.0
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hi. When coins for 1st bount will be distributed? When spreadsheet will be unblocked?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys who knows what reason still not given the reward for the bounty in the signature?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello I participated for a long time in the first bounty campaign and did not receive anything!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is it true that Wepower bounty will be issued next week? It's nice to catch up with the price and thank the team for helping to cover the money. Roll Eyes
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hello bounty manager, I participated in this bounty but I can't access the spreadsheet as it shows it's protected , and I haven't received any tokens, sort me out Sir

Hello. I'm not a manager, but here is a table of participants. I also have a problem with tokens. Till now have not added.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olZL82IL25jWujuiVqHZy7VGz7epeE2bvVQLXF7M2as/edit#gid=1419831275
Activity: 350
What's the occasion?  I see an up surge in WPR price. Somebody tell me what's happening?How can the bounty token not be issued yet? Angry
Activity: 462
Much better to check their Telegram announcement guys  Smiley They already announced that on Monday they will going to start the bounty distribution.
Activity: 322
Why this attitude to the bounty hunters? Why is there no distribution of the tokens so far?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello bounty manager, I participated in this bounty but I can't access the spreadsheet as it shows it's protected , and I haven't received any tokens, sort me out Sir
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I believe the token has not been distributed because I participated in the round 1 bounty and have not seen any news from manager on the thread.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Dear manager,
Where is the appropriate place to get response about bounty campaign token distribution? I am completely lost as to whether it has been sent and I didn't receive mine. Please advise

I didn't receive mine either. I originally thought that we would receive the tokens no later than February. Maybe there has been some kind of delay?
Activity: 168
WePower is a great project. When are launch of plattform? Price goes up,any news about the higher price? Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hello, tell me to anyone you can contact about charging stacks for the bounty campaign - I did not get tokens !!!
I do not have a blacklist in the table. My number is the table in the campaign twitter number 728.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Dear manager,
Where is the appropriate place to get response about bounty campaign token distribution? I am completely lost as to whether it has been sent and I didn't receive mine. Please advise
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Did somebody receive tokens for the first bounty? And why do the people posted reports there??? Second bounty is finished. Am I right???
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
unfair, i made 3 videos and got nothing! shame! why??? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
my hd broke for unknown reason and my eth wallet was there and i can't recover it anymore, will you please change my eth address to  ,

Jgatsby to: 0x37dc1832946543b4E3c778334bC0Ff96bb67E9ff
Thanks a lot.
1st wepower campaign
Pages:
Jump to: