Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] ⚡️ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY-ENDED - page 6. (Read 52959 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi Devs,
Thanks for Bounty Distribution started. I joined Twitter Campaign Bounty 1st & 2nd Both. 1st spreadsheet is not public mood. So I don't know how much token I got. 2nd bounty 373.756 WPR I will be got. But I got only 0.596697 WPR 2 times. Why..Huh What's my problem..Huh

Joined 1st & 2nd Twitter Campaign
1st Bounty Spreadsheet Number: not public mood.
2nd Bounty Spreadsheet Number: 208

Please, Check It.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
I read your vietnamese announcement thread, and I must to say : it is terrible, translator used google to translate too much even he did not understand what is white paper talking about?😀
Activity: 406
Binance has deeply made a wrong decision to deny the existence of Wepower + Ela. Regardless of who won, both should get listed. This has created an antivirus of hate/dissatisfied People.
Activity: 308

Well hopefully it will be soon, patience always pays off. hope to see some upcoming news from the WePower team in te next few weeks.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
WePower said it was good this week to grant a bounty token, as if nothing was moving. But it's just Tuesday. Let's be patient and wait a few more days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
WePower Team Announcements

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@WePower

Starting on Monday, we will begin to pay out the bounty payments for our first and second bounty campaigns! We know you have been waiting a long time and we appreciate your patience while we made the final calculations, but they are complete and ready to go!

The third bounty for Binance voting will be released once the distribution for the first two are complete and we have a final announcement about the vote from Binance.

You were instrumental in making our sale the success that it was, and we would like to thank you again for your hard work!
Activity: 364
When will be paid the bounty? In telegram, they said two weeks, but it took more than two. Where is info?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
The manager in Wepoer's Telegraph reward group said that the bonus will be given to everyone this week, which is a really happy day. Cool

Dan AmaZix   admin

Refer all bountty queries to the bounty threads. There are no bounty managers here!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Who knows the final result of Wepower's recent election campaign in Binance? I'm looking forward to WPR going to the exchange. Cheesy

The sixth session of “Community Coin of the Month” has now concluded. We have weighed all factors in the voting process and have also applied a consistent methodology across all candidate votes to filter for oddities. 

We have taken a very serious stance against vote manipulation, and voided candidates that were found to have openly violated these principles.

We would like to congratulate the winner - Zilliqa (ZIL).

As promised, ZIL has been awarded with a free listing placement on Binance.

ZIL/BNB, ZIL/BTC and ZIL/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading ZIL now.

Well binannce have kinda got a point I guess. If We Power would have won then from then every coin would have had to pay its community to win. Its a shame, maybe we power would have won without the manipulation anyway.
Activity: 406
The manager in Wepoer's Telegraph reward group said that the bonus will be given to everyone this week, which is a really happy day. Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Who knows the final result of Wepower's recent election campaign in Binance? I'm looking forward to WPR going to the exchange. Cheesy

The sixth session of “Community Coin of the Month” has now concluded. We have weighed all factors in the voting process and have also applied a consistent methodology across all candidate votes to filter for oddities. 

We have taken a very serious stance against vote manipulation, and voided candidates that were found to have openly violated these principles.

ZIL/BNB, ZIL/BTC and ZIL/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading ZIL now.
This is a regrettable thing.
I think the winner is Wepower, because there is no real community that is bigger than Wepower, Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hey ang update on the rewards....participated in bounty 2.0 but haven't received any yet.
According to official WePower Announcements Telegram channel, bounty payments for first and second bounty campaigns starts today.
Activity: 347

Activity: 350
Guys who knows what reason still not given the reward for the bounty in the signature?

There is no reason for it, just dragging it all the time, it's really worrying! Fortunately, there is no big exchange on the ENVION token, and wait for it. Tongue
Activity: 294
Hey ang update on the rewards....participated in bounty 2.0 but haven't received any yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good day! I didn't get the tokens either! I hope this week we wait for them, because I worked so hard!
Activity: 350
I assume it's going up because everyone assumes elastos will be disqualified and wepower will win. But it's just speculation so well see I guess Tongue
Activity: 210
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Is it true that Wepower bounty will be issued next week? It's nice to catch up with the price and thank the team for helping to cover the money. Roll Eyes

If this is true, then very well.
We are waiting for the distribution of tokens.
I wish success to the team!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hi, on the fastened post I see - They will start to finalize everything and tokens will be delivered to all participants. (February 20, 2018)
There is fresh information when they will be credited with a token for a bounty 2 campaign, who can help in this matter?
Pages:
Jump to: