Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 11. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
tables and tokens have already been calculated ... can I no longer wear a signature?
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Thanks @jamalaezaz for correcting the signature bounty stakes on the spreadsheet. I appreciate it  Cheesy
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
is it okay to remove our signature now? bounty campaign has finished a week ago. so just want to know if its ok. thank you
Read Post # 538 as they are still not allowing to remove signatures so better wait for next update from Campaign Manager hope they will give updates in next few days right now keeping signature is good for you otherwise you can lost your stake

True I still have not seen all the list of participants there is a count of the number of coins that will be done by the campaign manager of the Jamal, so I think this still goes on even though their campaign is over, but as a participant we have to keep consistent as a good participant to keep the signature you use ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
is it okay to remove our signature now? bounty campaign has finished a week ago. so just want to know if its ok. thank you
Read Post # 538 as they are still not allowing to remove signatures so better wait for next update from Campaign Manager hope they will give updates in next few days right now keeping signature is good for you otherwise you can lost your stake
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Activity: 462
Participated in the twitter campaign. I sent a report for all time on retweets. I would like to know when the table will be updated? And when is the distribution of remuneration planned?
Activity: 385
is the bounty end?? if yes, when the bounty rewards will be distributed and where is the exchange??
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
thank you for your attention jamal, when the bounty can be trade in exchange can you give an answer or do you have news from developers
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
On the spreadsheet there is "twitter account list of payment".
What its mean?? Wait for your answer dev Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The Bounty is Finished already. we are processing the Sheets and finalizing the tokens to make the payments.

allow us few weeks to finish spreadsheets.

I wrote you a message for correction of my final post count. My other posts were not counted which is still within the 18th. Please review. Also, please advise when to remove signature. Thank you.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: