Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 6. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
many thanks to you for participation in your company, I hope payments will come quickly and without problems, good luck to you in the future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi there,

Please see this blog post for a full update from the team: https://medium.com/ananas-blog/token-sale-reopens-2cb1c2c76c2d

Please see this post by Marco: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24592403 to submit any queries you might have on bounties before the feedback point ends tomorrow.

The token contract will go live today and bounty/referral allocations go out this week. Details of how to add the tokens to your wallet will be on www.anacoin.io tomorrow

Many thanks for your support and apologies for the delay, but we wanted to make sure we did things right.

Regards,

Team Ananas
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hi.... as per my reasoning the date for bounty token distribution will be start from 30th October and will be finished on 16 of November. as of now its 20 of nov with still i dont have my ananas token to my ether wallet . can body know the reason for this. i have a pending withdrawal of 1562 ananas token. if anybody know the lattes update on the token distribution please let me know
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I look forward to the excellent distribution results for the distribution of this project, so I will be happy to wait for the payment ..

But at least you always provide the latest updates on developments during this distribution run, so that all participants know what you are doing all this time, and provide a significant explanation for all participants ...
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Are the payments promised for the 26th? Initially, the information was that the participants will receive a reward on November 21 ... What has changed again?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hai dev,
i got 880 .2 ANAT token from blog bounty. my name JPIRULO my number on spreadsheet is 179
please send my reward.
thx
We are waiting for the good news, remain optimistic because this is a good project.
Activity: 644
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Manager, tell me when will the distribution of the token? Thank you
Hello friend, if you flip through the messages mananas above, you will see that the timing of the awards has been shifted, and the tables have been recalculated, a new date for the distribution of the award - on November 26.
Activity: 406
Manager, tell me when will the distribution of the token? Thank you
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What is the reason that make you sure that this judgement is already fair. Please read the blog sent by DANIPAY correctly. What is the reason that he is deserved to got this acchivement about 310 anat? He created 2 blogs and 1 youtube. The contain of both blogs is same but they have different language. The more, there was 1 account which followed 1 blog but why you gave 110 anat to him? Please give me the reason, so I can believe that the judgement is already fair.

Hi Sabrina-anto, sorry you feel this way. One possible reason for certain discrepancies in rewards is that we had to divided evaluation, which means not all of the posts were reviewed by multiple people.

The main reason was because he was the only one who seemed to have some quality standard to his video, at the very least narrating it personally. Whilst his English wasn't great, it showed -as far as we could tell- original effort, similarly with his other post, and enjoyed the narrative. Personal blog and media platforms enjoy a degree of leniency if it shows commitment to quality and originality.

I don't remember reviewing yours though, and I think my colleague might have opened the wrong link - the content wasn't as bad as the rating suggested. I will update your rewards to what believe is more proportional, but on a general note for you and everyone, please try to keep to the topic of your own content unless you suspect fraud.
Activity: 58
hai dev,
i got 586.8 ANAT token from blog bounty. my name wawanmokupo my number on spreadsheet is 281
please send my reward to

0x5C528AdFb1d703FAcee5dfDEd34d14fa41E99ac0

thanks
Activity: 364
What is the reason that make you sure that this judgement is already fair. Please read the blog sent by DANIPAY correctly. What is the reason that he is deserved to got this acchivement about 310 anat? He created 2 blogs and 1 youtube. The contain of both blogs is same but they have different language. The more, there was 1 account which followed 1 blog but why you gave 110 anat to him? Please give me the reason, so I can believe that the judgement is already fair.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
anyone know when token is distributed and where can sell this token later?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Hey. I have a problem with the wallet, he does not receive tokens. could you change it from the old 0xD4E166861c47c4128DAa300249948C4ab26d39ae to the new 0x8E4bb03004137Fd005D3C30bAEEAb30d508Fd763.
I'm in the table at number 16
Activity: 5
This is bullshit.. I retweet since first week. My join request is under the first 100 and i still didnt got even one stack.
Fixed Smiley

To all asking about changes in blog or media rewards:

The first spreadsheet was inconsistent in the rewards system outlined at the beginning.
We have personally gone through all the documents, done our best to assess each post carefully.

As a result, we have what we believe is a fairer distribution: We were strict with high rewards, leaving that for unique or effortful posts - it wouldn't be fair if people who clearly spent more time and effort would be rewarded the same as someone who just roughly translated someone else's post or -even worse- seems to have just put something through google's translate and cleaned it up. One of my coworkers didn't expect seeing his writing in indonesian.

Please note that another consequence of this new distribution is that even if you have less stakes, you might have more tokens allocated.
For example 70 stakes in the current distribution is worth more tokens than 100 in the previous one.

In addition to the above, keep in mind the rules before raising issues with blog/media rewards. Barring a exceptional situations, copies of the same post on generic platforms and other non-visible (even if personal) platforms don't count as multiple rewards.

I've personally gone through most of your posts, and whilst I have been especially strict regarding copy-paste and very low-effort content, I have been quite lenient on quality (rule 1) and posts on multiple platforms (rule 7).

The initial allocations were a bit sloppy in my opinion (for example, a lot of copycats not detected), so we redid them to ensure fairness. This means some got more, some got less, and I just ask for your understanding.

That being said, if you think you deserve more stakes despite having assessed them carefully according to the rules clearly laid out on the first post, please make a thorough case here, both I and others can review. Remember that if you ask for more than worth, you're taking away rewards from others as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
My blog was accepted and had 60 steaks, and in the new table only 10, you can double-check. My number is 45 in the new blog table.
Pages:
Jump to: