Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 7. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
hello dev,
I want to confirm, my blog why only get 40 stakes? (no.131)
while in the initial spreadsheet my blog be 50 stakes (no.174)
user name : tokechou
thank you
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Do you need your materials translated to Russian?
I have translated many Bounty Campaigns and Whitepapers (before the registration on Bitcointalk forum).
To prove the quality of my translation, I am ready to perform a free small test for you.
Looking forward to the productive collaboration.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hi dev,
I want to let you know that my ETH on Twitter 88's final spreadsheet number is not my ETH.
Stakes my blog why only get 50?
while in the initial spreadsheet my blog be accepted 3, each getting 80 stakes, 50 stakes and 50 stakes.
Username: SABRINA-ANTO
ETH Address: 0x711e7A3a04dDA95aB035567De5F871169580114c
please update dev.
thank you
Activity: 420
Activity: 350
Hello friends, I participated in the blog campaign, I appear in row 184 of the following spreadsheet, but I have not yet made the transfer.

thank you.

https://goo.gl/Y4UxXF
Activity: 3
Hello, tell me, can I still join this company?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Dear supporters!

As the CSO of Ananas, I want to thank you all for your help and involvement!

We loved your active engagement during the bounty campaign, and have worked hard to make sure contributors will be fairly rewarded. Please be reminded the bounty campaign ended the 16th of October. Contributions thereafter unfortunately will not count to bounty rewards.

Unfortunately Jamal has been unexpectedly struck with personal matters out of both our or his control, which is the reason why -as some have noted- he has been less communicative lately. Sorry for the delay and possible confusion, we hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

This has partly been a reason for delay, as we really wanted to make sure people who made valuable contributions get the rewards they deserve and because of that have spent a lot of time personally going through the data to make sure things are correct and fair.

I personally particularly enjoyed looking at your writings, even if despite the time it reviewing them all individually and checking for plagiarism! (Although tokens were not rewarded, there were some impressively creative routes taken to avoid writing something yourself.)

Unfortunately I have no access to edit the documents in the Original Post, but in the following spreadsheet you can see key details of the results, such as ETH address and token rewards.

[Public Spreadsheet] (Check your ETH address!)

I have cleaned all Ether addresses (which sometimes involved minor detective work), but if your wallet address needs updating, please provide them now on this thread - it would be a shame if your rewards would be lost or sent to the wrong person! If you're not listed at all, it is most likely because you have broken the rules.

If you have reviewed the rules and your contribution, but are convinced considerable changes need to be made, or have any issue of significance to raise, please drop a post in this thread (even if you contact us elsewhere, please accompany it with a post on the forum to ensure your identity). We will continue to do our best resolving issues and ensuring fairness, but please understand there is very little time left and have no bounty manager available. If too many issues are raised, a further delay could be possible.

On a final point, some extra good news! In the very near future we are planning an airdrop to more than a thousand people, mostly people who tweeted or engaged with us on FB, as an extra thank you!

Thank you again for both your contribution and patience  Cheesy

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation

So. whether Mr. Jamal still contributing as campaign manager on this project or, is no longer a campaign manager?

Thank you for providing the latest updates for this project, so we all know the development of this distribution, at least you can give the right time for this distribution to us all, so that everyone knows when the time of distribution is done ...

great to know that the spreadsheet has been updatted including the rewards from the bounty. why this spreadsheet isn't updatted by bounty manager??

You're very welcome Ris, it's only fair to provide clarity. Unfortunately we haven't been able to gain complete clarity on Jamal's situation, and what we do know is quite personal and won't disclose out of respect for his privacy, we hope you understand.

More practically relevant: Because of the unexpected situation and lack of clarity we weren't  sure when to step in. We have only recently taken it over fully, and had to do it without the Bounty manager's tools and spreadsheet formulas, which is why things took so long.

Regarding distribution, we are strongly considering a further extension to ensure people can verify their addresses and possible other issues. We are just as frustrated with the delays, but with the messy information/data logistics we believe it is worth it: rushing it wouldn't be worth the risk of unfair allocation, or (even worse) having rewards sent to the wrong addresses.

Because of the above reasons, we think it's a good idea to provide an opportunity to voice your opinions to find a satisfying result. Now all the data is gathered and structured, what do you think of the following:

Starting from now, we provide one week to voice any issues or report incorrect addresses. We'll do our best to solve and deal with whatever comes up, and distribute at the end of the week: November 21st. How does that sound?

Thank you for making it clear to us now. At least everything has been laid out. I just want to reiterate what i have messaged to mr. Jamal twice and also i have posted on this thread. He did not count my last posts on october 16 which was the last day for the campaign. I didnt receive any stakes for that week. He did not gave me a reply when i raise this issue to him. I hope you will review this. Thank you very much
Activity: 546
Dear supporters!

We loved your active engagement during the bounty campaign, and have worked hard to make sure contributors will be fairly rewarded. Please be reminded the bounty campaign ended the 16th of October. Contributions thereafter unfortunately will not count to bounty rewards.

Unfortunately Jamal has been unexpectedly struck with personal matters out of both our or his control, which is the reason why -as some have noted- he has been less communicative lately. Sorry for the delay and possible confusion, we hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

This has partly been a reason for delay, as we really wanted to make sure people who made valuable contributions get the rewards they deserve and because of that have spent a lot of time personally going through the data to make sure things are correct and fair.

I personally particularly enjoyed looking at your writings, even if despite the time it reviewing them all individually and checking for plagiarism! (Although tokens were not rewarded, there were some impressively creative routes taken to avoid writing something yourself.)

Unfortunately I have no access to edit the documents in the Original Post, but in the following spreadsheet you can see key details of the results, such as ETH address and token rewards.

I have cleaned all Ether addresses (which sometimes involved minor detective work), but if your wallet address needs updating, please provide them now on this thread - it would be a shame if your rewards would be lost or sent to the wrong person! If you're not listed at all, it is most likely because you have broken the rules.

If you have reviewed the rules and your contribution, but are convinced considerable changes need to be made, or have any issue of significance to raise, please drop a post in this thread (even if you contact us elsewhere, please accompany it with a post on the forum to ensure your identity). We will continue to do our best resolving issues and ensuring fairness, but please understand there is very little time left and have no bounty manager available. If too many issues are raised, a further delay could be possible.

On a final point, some extra good news! In the very near future we are planning an airdrop to more than a thousand people, mostly people who tweeted or engaged with us on FB, as an extra thank you!

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation

Hello, my number in the table is Twitter 61
ETH address: 0xDaB1109E1B1A3eC348e6A247002CD8431721A4A2
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Dear supporters!

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation

So. whether Mr. Jamal still contributing as campaign manager on this project or, is no longer a campaign manager?

Thank you for providing the latest updates for this project, so we all know the development of this distribution, at least you can give the right time for this distribution to us all, so that everyone knows when the time of distribution is done ...

great to know that the spreadsheet has been updatted including the rewards from the bounty. why this spreadsheet isn't updatted by bounty manager??

You're very welcome Ris, it's only fair to provide clarity. Unfortunately we haven't been able to gain complete clarity on Jamal's situation, and what we do know is quite personal and won't disclose out of respect for his privacy, we hope you understand.

More practically relevant: Because of the unexpected situation and lack of clarity we weren't  sure when to step in. We have only recently taken it over fully, and had to do it without the Bounty manager's tools and spreadsheet formulas, which is why things took so long.

Regarding distribution, we are strongly considering a further extension to ensure people can verify their addresses and possible other issues. We are just as frustrated with the delays, but with the messy information/data logistics we believe it is worth it: rushing it wouldn't be worth the risk of unfair allocation, or (even worse) having rewards sent to the wrong addresses.

Because of the above reasons, we think it's a good idea to provide an opportunity to voice your opinions to find a satisfying result. Now all the data is gathered and structured, what do you think of the following:

Starting from now, we provide one week to voice any issues or report incorrect addresses. We'll do our best to solve and deal with whatever comes up, and distribute at the end of the week: November 21st. How does that sound?

I understand it and it is not easy to do all that and we understand you manage so many participants who participated in this prize campaign,

My Suggestions For all Participants, who have a problem in their ETH wallet to send an Email to you, so you can record all the participants easier for participants who have problems in their wallet address, whether it's another other issue ..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
The project ended almost a month ago, and about the payment there is not a word ... When will the distribution of tokens? Or the manager does not visit this thread?

I did not know that this campaign was end a month ago, But what about the bounty rewards.
Activity: 5
Dear supporters!

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Dear supporters!

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation

Activity: 5
Dear supporters!

Best Wishes,
Marco
CSO Ananas Foundation
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
This is bullshit.. I retweet since first week. My join request is under the first 100 and i still didnt got even one stack.
I think we have to wait for until 16th of November form get More news about bounty distribution, because of the team of anacoin announcement that date to distribute of anacoin tokens to all so jamal handling the bounty campaign I am sure that he will going to finish the spreadsheet updating soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
This is bullshit.. I retweet since first week. My join request is under the first 100 and i still didnt got even one stack.
Activity: 308
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
The project ended almost a month ago, and about the payment there is not a word ... When will the distribution of tokens? Or the manager does not visit this thread?
it is possible not to hand over reports any more? when there is a rosdacha of coins? for Facebook I so understand payments won't be
Activity: 339
Hello Mr.jamal, The calculation is done, Can signatures be removed ?

Yes, You can. I wrote Jamal two weeks ago and he allowed to remove.

Thankyou for the information.
Hello Mr.jamal, The calculation is done, Can signatures be removed ?

Yes, You can. I wrote Jamal two weeks ago and he allowed to remove.
Pages:
Jump to: