Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 9. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
tell me when we can remove the signature? and about emails, I had nothing to go there
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I see this is one project that has been running very long and I also see ico of the project is over but until now I still have not found a token sales market from ana coin may still need time to run the project in accordance with the wishes
Everyone, don't forget to check your email as the CEO of Ananas just sent an update 12hrs ago regarding bounties and other stuff  Wink

i did not get any email
I think I did not give an email for registration, is that correct?
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Everyone, don't forget to check your email as the CEO of Ananas just sent an update 12hrs ago regarding bounties and other stuff  Wink

i did not get any email
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The bounty ended on the 16th October and we thank all participants.

Due to the large number of bots stake analysis is ongoing but Anacoins will be available (fingers crossed) for all on the 16th November onwards! We hope you can use them to good effect on our platform.

Regards,

Team Ananas
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Everyone, don't forget to check your email as the CEO of Ananas just sent an update 12hrs ago regarding bounties and other stuff  Wink

I didn't get any email. Is it safe to remove the signature now?

I think you can now remove it since the signature campaign has ended and the stakes has been counted  Wink

Thanx for the info 👍
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Everyone, don't forget to check your email as the CEO of Ananas just sent an update 12hrs ago regarding bounties and other stuff  Wink

I think you can now remove it since the signature campaign has ended and the stakes has been counted  Wink
Activity: 196
Does anyone here knows when the bounty will be distributed especially the ref bounty? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
It looks like the prize has not been shared, while the list of participants has been updated all and it looks very good ..
Activity: 259
is the bounty campaign has ended?? if yes, when the bounty rewards will be distributed?? and how about the exchange??
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What is this Ico about?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

New Rule: all Twitter bounty participants now need to post links of their tweets and retweets to get paid. anyone who don't post their links will be disqualified.
[/b][/size]

my number in table 147 in bounty twitter from the first days, how do you imagine to collect all your retweets from 10-20 thousand tweets in my account, how much time should I spend on this? it's easier for me to remove all my retweets from your page ... good luck in the project ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Excuse me,..

No stakes for moderation? im moderation Indonesial local thread,... thx
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Just checked the spreadsheet. No moderation stakes have been awarded?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hii manager jamal please update my wallet eth, i pm you are no response. I am wrong in filling eth i address, and right eth me : 0xf225cD728765f4C88687C06E2F03Ab2b41aD019E

article blog
thanks
Activity: 658
hello, I want to report that No. 206 in the company of blogs just stole my link to the blog, nickname - maverickasf, I require it to be banned. thanks
then and my offender banned, under number 204! he did the same with my article
Pages:
Jump to: