Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BelugaPay - Live VISA & MasterCard certification (2.5% - 100K ETH cap) - page 9. (Read 62755 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Signatures can be officially removed!

Thank you for making me part of your bounty campaign.

Will change signature later.
Activity: 393
Merit: 106
Thanks bounty manager for a good bounty. Any information on the payouts?
Activity: 532
Please update us on the bounty distribution and our concerns.  #1 is saying the tokens will be locked for 6 months because they come from team's funds.  This was never openly shared with the bounty hunter community.  To say, "It's in the whitepaper!" is poor practice.  Furthermore, it can be argued that we fall under the marketing wing of the ico.  In that case we should be receiving them along with ICO contributors.
I understand that we are waiting for awards in 6 months or how? Explain to me please can not understand anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Damn, BelugaPay project bounty lasted so long, now also suocang bounty tokens. The days of the bounty hunters are getting harder and harder.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
In opening post it clearly stay that
Token Release & Trading begins March 31, 2018.

Leaving your supporters in situation like this, is a shot in the foot for your project. Just saying..
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Please update us on the bounty distribution and our concerns.  #1 is saying the tokens will be locked for 6 months because they come from team's funds.  This was never openly shared with the bounty hunter community.  To say, "It's in the whitepaper!" is poor practice.  Furthermore, it can be argued that we fall under the marketing wing of the ico.  In that case we should be receiving them along with ICO contributors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Thank you it's my pleasure to work with you. Great things will come to those who wait!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

Signature is now changed. Many Thanks. I hope the tokens will be released soon in my wallet. Thank you

I will also remove the signature, thank you for beluga, hopefully your project is successful and we all feel the results with pleasure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Signature is now changed. Many Thanks. I hope the tokens will be released soon in my wallet. Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
Username Bitcointalk: zritex
Link to your article/video: https://golos.io/ico/@zritex/ico-beluga-pay-mobilnaya-platezhnaya-sistema-dlya-povsednevnykh-raschetov
ETH address: 0x40630fca237d5da10381f05c301861a66ad818a5

i wrote an article more than 3 month ago
Activity: 514
●●
I am also very disappointed, everyone could do 3 short campaigns at the time. Please confirm the information from the manager, the sum of the prizes is so small that it does not matter for the price. If it's a bear market, the price can fall down even two years. what's that supposed to mean!!

If so we will only accept some tokens for now because the target they want is not achieved.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I am also very disappointed, everyone could do 3 short campaigns at the time. Please confirm the information from the manager, the sum of the prizes is so small that it does not matter for the price. If it's a bear market, the price can fall down even two years. what's that supposed to mean!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
When to expect a reward for the bounty? Or will the reward be blocked until the market begins to grow?
In 6 months man because are bounties are frozen according to the manager on telegram,and yes i dont think anyone knew about this when we started taking part on this campaign...

No. Nobody knew. Otherwise there would be no participants. the rules were later changed because little token had been sold. this is my opinion

They didn't told in the first post and it's also not a part of the rules. I'm very disappointed. The campaign was very long and the ICO didn't went well and now they freeze the bounty tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
When to expect a reward for the bounty? Or will the reward be blocked until the market begins to grow?
In 6 months man because are bounties are frozen according to the manager on telegram,and yes i dont think anyone knew about this when we started taking part on this campaign...

No. Nobody knew. Otherwise there would be no participants. the rules were later changed because little token had been sold. this is my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 406
Excuse me, which one is the reward manager? You have a very OK attitude. I'm going to take part in your next bounty
Activity: 514
●●
i can remove the signature?

I think yes...

Where is the official spreadsheet? I can't open...

If you could read few posts above you , then you would see something like this  Grin :    All the forms will be closed until 7th April and you will have 7 days until 14th April for any questions

They don't read the latest information because there are too many Twitter and Facebook reports on this bounty tread that covers the notifications.
Activity: 532
Activity: 168
The telegram says that the reward token should be locked. The bear market is not locked. The bounty hunter is too serious. I believe this is the right strategy.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
All the forms will be closed until 7th April and you will have 7 days until 14th April for any questions

Excellent! BelugaPay probably in the top 10 most anticipated ICO. Probably still early to praise but the manager is well done, did not expect this, all the spreadsheets were filled in time, i admire the managers and work of the team BelugaPay. I hope nothing will change before the distribution of coins Cool
Pages:
Jump to: