Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BelugaPay - Live VISA & MasterCard certification (2.5% - 100K ETH cap) - page 8. (Read 62755 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 42
Hello!

The bounty tables mostly have been calculated, we are waiting final numbers of token sold. Right now final audit is happening, that's why 7th April tables did not go public.

The deadline for any bounty requests will be prolonged. Thanks for your patience!
why did  send the request form in the telegram channel, when the tables have not been calculated yet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
what happened in spreadsheets?Is spreadsheet already out how can we review it when its lock and deadline is April 14 for the complain its near already?

Just wondering, is it so hard to read few lines up?? Will you ever read an answer to your post?!

But, wait for final calculations as well. Hope to see soon? And tokens - will be distributed, and will be locked in our wallets?
Or distribution will be after 6 months?
Starting from which date? ICO end, or from distribution date?

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
what happened in spreadsheets?Is spreadsheet already out how can we review it when its lock and deadline is April 14 for the complain its near already?
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Is there any specific news when BelugaPay bounty is released? I have been waiting quietly after ICO has ended, but there seems to be no sound.
in 6 months,you can check this on their telegram group but its legit info

Thats what bounty managers said , but lets wait for official announcement just to be sure . Ofcourse its sad that we made bounty for 5-6 months and now our earned tokens will be locked for 6 months , but for me it does not matter i would anyway hold them .

Hello,

that is correct. 50% of tokens will be distributed for bounty participants after 6 month, according to the whitepaper (as all tokens except contributors are locked) and other 50% will be distributed in another 6 months.

All unsold tokens will be burnt. This week we will be listed on one new exchange, which we will announce shortly + Nebula Exchange long time ago confirmed.

This project has a very long way for me because I have joined this project at the end of 2017. Will this project work in the future?
Activity: 420
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
Is there any specific news when BelugaPay bounty is released? I have been waiting quietly after ICO has ended, but there seems to be no sound.

Thats what bounty managers said , but lets wait for official announcement just to be sure . Ofcourse its sad that we made bounty for 5-6 months and now our earned tokens will be locked for 6 months , but for me it does not matter i would anyway hold them .

Hello,

that is correct. 50% of tokens will be distributed for bounty participants after 6 month, according to the whitepaper (as all tokens except contributors are locked) and other 50% will be distributed in another 6 months.

All unsold tokens will be burnt. This week we will be listed on one new exchange, which we will announce shortly + Nebula Exchange long time ago confirmed.
Activity: 420
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
Hello!

The bounty tables mostly have been calculated, we are waiting final numbers of token sold. Right now final audit is happening, that's why 7th April tables did not go public.

The deadline for any bounty requests will be prolonged. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 168
Activity: 434
Username Bitcointalk: Syaza
Link to your article:  https://medium.com/@dickyfirmansyah/siapa-sih-beluga-pay-d9d16ae40017
ETH address:0x21e70feE23868b5C84e3cFA093990cCC1Eb5D02f
Activity: 462
HI, is this bounty company done?I just haven't seen the ads?

it should be ready today. and the list of participants again visible to all. but no one knows if it happens. This bounty has enough surprises ( 6 month  Wink  )  and in telegram bounty write that you are waiting for the team (result)

still nothing to see there. that is very strange! is the team still there or already gone? whenever it is quiet something bad happens after the ico .
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I still think that it was incredibly poor practice to not be upfront about bounty rewards being locked along with team's budget...  but can I get some clarity? Does the lock periods mean that 50% will be distributed in 6 months and the rest of the other 50% in 12 months? Or will they be all distributed but just frozen (not able to be moved or traded)?

Lol, why are you copying and pasting what I wrote in the Belugapay bounty telegram channel?
Too lazy to write your own words?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
6 months we will not see our reward? I think it's very long, although I have my advantages in this, a coin can grow very much in value. I'm afraid of one thing, but about us for 6 months will not be forgotten?
Activity: 462

it should be ready today. and the list of participants again visible to all. but no one knows if it happens. This bounty has enough surprises ( 6 month  Wink  )  and in telegram bounty write that you are waiting for the team (result)
Activity: 304
I still think that it was incredibly poor practice to not be upfront about bounty rewards being locked along with team's budget...  but can I get some clarity? Does the lock periods mean that 50% will be distributed in 6 months and the rest of the other 50% in 12 months? Or will they be all distributed but just frozen (not able to be moved or traded)?
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
in a few hours, the list of participants will be visible to everyone again. then we can also see if everything is ok. and if the token come in 6 months, it will be a catastrophe for the bounty people
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I would have been more happier if contributors tokens have been locked till exchange listing,BelugaPay is a value coin
Pages:
Jump to: