Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BelugaPay - Live VISA & MasterCard certification (2.5% - 100K ETH cap) - page 6. (Read 62755 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Manager told they are waiting for final numbers of tokens sold . Audit should be this week and then bounty manager will be able to put sold tokens in spreadsheet and calculate acordingly bounty at 2.5% of sold tokens Smiley
Patience people , ico just ended few weeks ago Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Wait patiently. Looking forward to half a year is a good market. The reward manager of this project has been doing well, but this time the final reward payment form has not been completed yet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello sorry when will be destribution tokens from bounty?
the bounty token is locked for 6 and 12 months. and the list of participants is not yet visible. we do not even know how many tokens everyone gets ..........When will spreadsheet be open to the public?  Wink thank you

The same questions. I'd like to know when the spreadsheets will be updated and the tokens distributed? Any deadline?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
the bounty token is locked for 6 and 12 months. and the list of participants is not yet visible. we do not even know how many tokens everyone gets ..........When will spreadsheet be open to the public?  Wink thank you
Activity: 405
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Hello, yes, I also can not understand where you can see the table of participants?
And the approximate dates for the payment of tokens for the bounty?
 And how they will be assessed, on a MEW or in a personal cabinet.? Thank you.

The bounty manager has made it private, so we can't see it anymore. And it is a ERC 20 token, so you can store it in MEW!
Activity: 612
Merit: 105

Hello, yes, I also can not understand where you can see the table of participants?
And the approximate dates for the payment of tokens for the bounty?
 And how they will be assessed, on a MEW or in a personal cabinet.? Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
You should have just had an amount per token not 1 ETH gives you x amount you guys should give pre ico token holders more tokens to put the play field even. the hole point of pre ico is to get in on the ground floor not wait months and get screwed
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This campaign is so long I even forgot about it... When will spreadsheet be open to the public?
Activity: 297
Is there a manager in this thread? I'm interested in reliable information.  When will the coins be distributed for bounty? I'm waiting for an exact answer from the manager of the company!
Activity: 364
So, where is the spreadsheet?)
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
so any news about spreadsheets already? you said they will be available on 7th of april, now its 18th already:/
i understand that we need to wait for our bounty half year, but atleast show us spreadsheets, thnx
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters need enough patience to wait for the BelugaPay's release, hoping that the bull market in the half year will be a big bull market.
Activity: 686
So it's the 15th now and where is the google spreadsheet and the amount of tokens we worked for? I hope that I will see this Tokens ever!

Maybe they have certain issues that have not been informed to all the people who participated here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
So it's the 15th now and where is the google spreadsheet and the amount of tokens we worked for? I hope that I will see this Tokens ever!
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
In each project (especially if bounty delayed), a few provocators came out and wrote "this project scam"
We couldn't earn money if we listened to these idiots

Agree with you  Wink
Just 2 weeks. Hope will be open soon. There were so many campaigns where calculations was months long. For example liveEDU, ico ended 2017.. still nothing. Yh, Hope will be fine, and 6 months will be counter from 01Apr2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: