Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BelugaPay - Live VISA & MasterCard certification (2.5% - 100K ETH cap) - page 4. (Read 62755 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Perhaps I will take this project to the fraudulent. Do not pay the promised reward is too much. And to promise it in half a year or more is simply unimaginable! I think that everyone will be deceived as a result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
What is happening, why bounty manager not giving any information about the distribution? We know the tokens will be locked, but why is not distributed?

It remains only to hope that we will be given any updates on this matter. The project itself is very good and promising, despite the fact that the tokens are blocked for 6 months.

We are live no worries, please check our bounty telegram channel and pinned messages there. All the latest info is there.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What is happening, why bounty manager not giving any information about the distribution? We know the tokens will be locked, but why is not distributed?

It remains only to hope that we will be given any updates on this matter. The project itself is very good and promising, despite the fact that the tokens are blocked for 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1287
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Guys no one recived his bounty payment yet...how hard is to read thru this thread and see that 1/2 of tokens is locked for period of 6 months after ico ended and that other half is locked for period of 12 months after ico...
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
is this baounty still running Huh??  Huh
is this baounty still running Huh??
and when token will be distributed

it us over almost 2 months ago and 50 % of bounty will be paid in october and other 50 % in april 2019. so now we just waiting for the rest spreadsheets, as i remember only signature and facebook spreadsheets are available
so for facebook campaigns and signature campaigns still running Huh Huh

I did not get a 50% reward for bounty. For twitter and facebook reward?
In relation to people, the project was very unattractive, the authority was undermined.
Also haven´t received any reward - participated in the content and twitter campaign.
But I think, that they said that bounty will be paid in 6 months..
I follow facebook campaign, I also do not get paid me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102

it us over almost 2 months ago and 50 % of bounty will be paid in october and other 50 % in april 2019. so now we just waiting for the rest spreadsheets, as i remember only signature and facebook spreadsheets are available

In relation to people, the project was very unattractive, the authority was undermined.
Also haven´t received any reward - participated in the content and twitter campaign.
But I think, that they said that bounty will be paid in 6 months..
Activity: 532

Activity: 770
Hello, is there any final spreadsheet?
I participated in Twitter, Reddit and Content bounty campaign.
Activity: 612
Merit: 105
Wow, did such conditions have been described in the campaign bounty in advance?
 I do not remember that. Too long before the first distribution. I'll be tokens paid to my MEW?

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1287
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any information about bounty distrubition?
Activity: 392
the people will post here until 2025. it's funny people or bots... an ordinary person knows that the bounty campaign is over and the tokens will come in 6 and 12 months..... if the project still exists... Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
#Join
Bitcointalk: FDerasim
Teleg company: t.me/FDerasim
Facebook company: https://www.facebook.com/FDerasim
TWITTER company: @FDerasim
Activity: 612
Merit: 105
Did not the end the baunty campaign?
Perhaps it was extended? And I also can not go to the bounty twitter participants table.
 Open access please.
Activity: 514
●●
Dear bounty manager please may you kindly release the spreadsheets so that we can be able to check our token allocations please

I think you are wrong because you can see the token you will get in the spreadsheet. spreadsheet unlocked.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278

hi cryptoico.studio, wanna ask, so you said bounty will be paid 50% in 6 months and other 50% in a year, so wanna just ask is there will be some auto contract who will pay, or just when some funds will be released you or someone else will pay manually? and also maybe some good news about beluga and how there going?  Smiley
Should be payed auto with smart contract as he already said few times that they are locked for some period of time,who knows it might even turn out to be a good thing for us if beluga gets big because most of us would probably dump it if payed after bounty ended
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I do not understand why there is almost no communication from the team. During ICO lots of updates were given and people were encouraged to spread word around the world about beluga (bounty). It should be just as important after ICO as well, to increase number of holders, build up volume and grow an active community (reddit) in order to be taken seriously by larger exchanges. It seems that this is not the intention of Beluga. As an early investor it looks like Beluga was just after my Eth raised in ICO..
Pages:
Jump to: