Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 76347 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Generic question. If u get paid in stu for a stufent job, and its price drops afger next minute, how will it solve this problem?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
i just get a little token stu from bounty campaign, so there's no choice but to hold this token, if i sell it at this time there are only tens of usd,  Sad I hope stu soon rise and have a high score.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Where can I store my STU tokens? is there a wallet available? I do not like to keep them on exchanges.

Its an ETH token so store it on ethereum wallet just like myetherwallet.com

I'm glad I've kept my token now I'm seeing the fruits of keeping it for several months, I thought I have to wait for the next year to see the price moving up.

So am I. But I'm not going to sell my STU tokens now but hodl)) HODL and you will reap much more fruits in the near future!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Where can I store my STU tokens? is there a wallet available? I do not like to keep them on exchanges.

Its an ETH token so store it on ethereum wallet just like myetherwallet.com

I'm glad I've kept my token now I'm seeing the fruits of keeping it for several months, I thought I have to wait for the next year to see the price moving up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Any word about a potential partnership with another blockchain education platform?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Testnet Pilot is Under Maintenance

The POC is going to work faster, back online next week

**UPDATE**
Happy 2018 to everyone!
Looking forward to an amazing year, and thanks to the last 2 weeks of tailwind from our core community, we took the time to update our Proof Of Concept (POC) Pilot that was presented on our website, prior to the crowdfunding campaign— actually since the site was first launched!

It’s time to freshen it up a bit.

Parallel to the POC update on the Ethereum testnet, the full product Pilot development is underway and we will share more relevant info about the progress as soon as we can.

https://medium.com/bitjob/pilot-testnet-is-under-maintenance-4f40c8b25da0
Activity: 247
İ have read somewhere about 10 ATM’s will be available in Canada to buy STU. Is it true?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Hi dears

i dont receive anything spred. no : 407 for telegram / slack bounty ID chickenfried12  and can you check please
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I only received 46 STU in my wallet. Are you serious ? That is a very small amount. with the current STU price I am not sure I will get ETH. this is really beyond my expectations
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Hi,

can you check if you sent my tokens? https://i.imgur.com/WYyt6hV.png

Thanks!
Activity: 247
Hi, anyone to assist please, are STU tokens claimable by now? What is the procedure of making a claim?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Did anyone else get airdropped coins? I had coins in ico I purchased and yesterday I got pretty much the same dropped into wallet??
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hi,

Have the rewards been distributed for the slack / telegram campaigns? Payment in ETH / BTC. I haven't got anything. I don't know if it is an error or is still pending payment. Please, can anyone help me?

A greeting.
Activity: 149
@crypto_pro01
Activity: 182
Hi everyone! Great news!

STU got listed on YoBit! For more information please check the article: https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-exchange-update-yobit-listing-b58e767bfbbd

PS
here are the pairs:
$STU/BTC
$STU/ETH
$STU/DODGE
$STU/WAVES
$STU/USD

PPS
Thank you again, for all your support!
Pages:
Jump to: