Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] - Bugs at the Kraken.com Exchange - page 2. (Read 22239 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
I think there was an earlier post related to style sheets and I figure this is the impact so I'm not expecting anything.  Any BTC sent will end up finding it's way into an account on Kraken when you open.

BTC address:  1JNAd4gv7Fw6ywBWdjyNwuUgFxrDeymb9b

/cet

cet,

Do you have Safari 5 by any chance? If so, it has buggy support for CSP headers. That's the theory on our end about the issue. We've added a check for Safari 5 so CSP headers won't be output in that case. Next time we update the beta site this should be fixed. I'm arranging to have a bounty sent your way. 
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I think there was an earlier post related to style sheets and I figure this is the impact so I'm not expecting anything.  Any BTC sent will end up finding it's way into an account on Kraken when you open.

BTC address:  1JNAd4gv7Fw6ywBWdjyNwuUgFxrDeymb9b

/cet
legendary

Thanks cet - Do you have javascript enabled on your ipad? It needs to be enabled for our site. There's a button to toggle it on and off in settings. Two other things that need to be enabled are cookies and the referer header. Usually all these are enabled by default, but javascript may not be on the ipad, so that's the most likely settings issue (for the other two, I wouldn't worry about them unless you disabled them). If you don't think it's a settings issue, let me know.

Brian

I do have javascript enabled.  CNN site displays fine.  I turned on debugging mode and checked the kraken site again - it shows a stack of jabascript erros 'refused to load style from ...  because of content-security-policy.

[http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1326/djd9.jpg

/cet

OK - I created a ticket so we'll see what the devs have to say about it. There's a small chance it might not qualify for bounty (say if it's a known issue with ipad), but most likely it will, so post/pm your wallet address anyway.
cet

Thanks cet - Do you have javascript enabled on your ipad? It needs to be enabled for our site. There's a button to toggle it on and off in settings. Two other things that need to be enabled are cookies and the referer header. Usually all these are enabled by default, but javascript may not be on the ipad, so that's the most likely settings issue (for the other two, I wouldn't worry about them unless you disabled them). If you don't think it's a settings issue, let me know.

Brian
[/quote]

I do have javascript enabled.  CNN site displays fine.  I turned on debugging mode and checked the kraken site again - it shows a stack of jabascript erros 'refused to load style from ...  because of content-security-policy.

[ http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1326/djd9.jpg

/cet
legendary
Hi Dargo,
I tried logging into Kraken using an ipad.  The website is chaos under the iPad safari interface.  For instance … all of the order screens (simple, intermediate, advanced) appear on the same screen and it doesn’t show any of the completed orders like the website does when your in the regular PC version. 

The website appears the same under android as it does on the PC.

http://imageshack.us/f/153/o4mm.jpg/

/cet

Brian
cet
Hi Dargo,
I tried logging into Kraken using an ipad.  The website is chaos under the iPad safari interface.  For instance … all of the order screens (simple, intermediate, advanced) appear on the same screen and it doesn’t show any of the completed orders like the website does when your in the regular PC version.  

The website appears the same under android as it does on the PC.

/cet
legendary
I submitted a bug via email.  Do i get a bounty?  Grin 1Q7M7CFk2VDa7DdbSh4A62p9fxeEPkoqPS

Pointing out a bug elsewhere doesn't disqualify you for a bounty here. But I'm not yet seeing what the bug is. It looks like you hit the rate limit, but that's intentional, not a bug. How many positions did you close?
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
I submitted a bug via email.  Do i get a bounty?  Grin 1Q7M7CFk2VDa7DdbSh4A62p9fxeEPkoqPS

legendary

Only happens in Advance screen.  I've narrowed it down to the Conditional Close section of the Advanced interface.  If I set 'Order Type' to 'Market' or I also tried 'Limit' and 'Price' to '=', '5', 'USD'.

If I have 'Order Type' in the 'Conditional Close' section set to anything but 'None' I get 'Permission Denied' when I try to put in the order.  I don't think it has to do with my 2-factor code; more likely a bug deeper in the system that is triggering a generic error.

Paul - please post your address for the bounty. Thanks.
legendary
This is a minor bug, so it's not very important, but I'll report anyway.  Smiley  When I try to change the auto logout time, it does not allow me to put in "2.5" or "234.5" because it always defers to an integer.  What if I wanted to logout in 2 and a half minutes!

If this does help, please send some BTC here: 1Ln598SeQcMob6Gxo3RqQrgCA4ADL81Nem
 Smiley

I think this is intentional, but if you can give a good reason why someone would need to set auto logout more precisely (rather than merely want to for the heck of it), let me know.
legendary
BTCX/Dargo:

I have a password set for trading and 2-factor for login.   I tried with both trading password and login 2-factor password.

I get this error message no matter what trade I do from the advanced screen. 

Tried with and without margin, and with and without condition set.  I also tested with 1 USD order, so this is not dependent on my order size.

Site is looking good, hope this helps.

You only have the problem with the advanced screen and not with basic or intermediate?

Only happens in Advance screen.  I've narrowed it down to the Conditional Close section of the Advanced interface.  If I set 'Order Type' to 'Market' or I also tried 'Limit' and 'Price' to '=', '5', 'USD'.

If I have 'Order Type' in the 'Conditional Close' section set to anything but 'None' I get 'Permission Denied' when I try to put in the order.  I don't think it has to do with my 2-factor code; more likely a bug deeper in the system that is triggering a generic error.

I'm getting the same issue, so this definitely looks like a bug. Are you using a static passcode or a dynamic passcode from google authenitcator or yubikey? Either way, good find and bounty will be sent.
legendary
The auto refresh is cool and all, but in the middle of filling out the order form it will just go back to the default and potentially cause orders to execute in an unexpected way.

What happened was, I set a limit sell to close a position. Set the price and volume, and clicked on the review button. It defaulted back as I hit the review order button. If you are quick to click the accept button on the review page, you wouldn't realize that you were about to sell at market and lose profits or even net a loss. That is a big deal when you are trying to get a good price during quick moves

Can you clarify exactly which order form is refreshing automatically? I haven't run across this.

I clicked on the 'X' button of an open margin position to close it. It opens up an order form to fill out the volume, order type, price... It was the order type that reverted from limit to market, just as, or right before  I clicked the review button. I didn't see it change, just that it was a market order on the review screen, and I had set it for limit with a price of $104.

This is a different instance.
I shorted 100 BTC at $104. Set a Limit close for $60, and it closed at $108.xx with a market order

Thanks for the clarification but I still can't reproduce this. If you have any ideas on why it's happening for you, let me know.
Activity: 64
BTCX/Dargo:

I have a password set for trading and 2-factor for login.   I tried with both trading password and login 2-factor password.

Tried with and without margin, and with and without condition set.  I also tested with 1 USD order, so this is not dependent on my order size.

You only have the problem with the advanced screen and not with basic or intermediate?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
This is a minor bug, so it's not very important, but I'll report anyway.  Smiley  When I try to change the auto logout time, it does not allow me to put in "2.5" or "234.5" because it always defers to an integer.  What if I wanted to logout in 2 and a half minutes!

If this does help, please send some BTC here: 1Ln598SeQcMob6Gxo3RqQrgCA4ADL81Nem
 Smiley
legendary
Trying to do the tournament but site is kinda broken.  Orders aren't showing in order book, recent trades aren't showing etc.

Yeah, the market data page has some issues. The devs are aware of this, but I'll check in and see how the fix is progressing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trying to do the tournament but site is kinda broken.  Orders aren't showing in order book, recent trades aren't showing etc.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
The auto refresh is cool and all, but in the middle of filling out the order form it will just go back to the default and potentially cause orders to execute in an unexpected way.

What happened was, I set a limit sell to close a position. Set the price and volume, and clicked on the review button. It defaulted back as I hit the review order button. If you are quick to click the accept button on the review page, you wouldn't realize that you were about to sell at market and lose profits or even net a loss. That is a big deal when you are trying to get a good price during quick moves

Can you clarify exactly which order form is refreshing automatically? I haven't run across this.

I clicked on the 'X' button of an open margin position to close it. It opens up an order form to fill out the volume, order type, price... It was the order type that reverted from limit to market, just as, or right before  I clicked the review button. I didn't see it change, just that it was a market order on the review screen, and I had set it for limit with a price of $104.

This is a different instance.
I shorted 100 BTC at $104. Set a Limit close for $60, and it closed at $108.xx with a market order
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
What is the margin requirement?
At 10:1 and a starting balance of $5000, the margin balance should be $50,000. With a $100/BTC price tag, if I try to short 300BTC which would be $30,000 +fees, I get an "Insufficient margin balance" error.

I'm told we don't have an "Insufficient margin balance" error, at least not in that exact language. But the individual margin allowance is currently set at $25K USD, so the order exceeded that.

Yes, I'm not sure what it said exactly, but that makes sense. I was trying for ~30k. Thanks for the reply! Now I know for future reference. Smiley
legendary
BTCX/Dargo:

legendary
What is the margin requirement?
At 10:1 and a starting balance of $5000, the margin balance should be $50,000. With a $100/BTC price tag, if I try to short 300BTC which would be $30,000 +fees, I get an "Insufficient margin balance" error.

I'm told we don't have an "Insufficient margin balance" error, at least not in that exact language. But the individual margin allowance is currently set at $25K USD, so the order exceeded that.
Pages:
Jump to: