Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] - Bugs at the Kraken.com Exchange - page 8. (Read 22237 times)

vip
Activity: 302
Merit: 253
Hey guys,

We've had the site in a limited beta with about 20 users for the past week testing basic functionality but now it's time to really try to break things.

EDIT:  Site now has 1000+ users and is trial mode open beta.  To access it, visit https://beta.kraken.com.  Accounts are autofunded with play money.

Bounties are anywhere from 0.05 BTC to 1.00+ BTC depending on the severity of the problem, difficulty level of discovery, thoroughness of reproduction steps.

Higher bounties will be awarded to bugs discovered with the trading engine and problems with security (potentially much higher than 1 BTC).
For reporting these types of problems, I'd appreciate it if you not post them here and PM me instead.

Lower bounties will be awarded to basic UI issues/inconsistencies/inaccuracies, anything that probably isn't impacting the service a lot but should be fixed.
For reporting these types of problems, please post them in this thread along with your BTC deposit address.

To qualify, you must:
1.  Be the first to report the problem.
2.  Be able to reproduce the problem, if even sporadically.
3.  Provide clear instructions for reproducing the problem.  If you can guess what the underlying cause of the problem is, even better.
4.  Provide your bitcoin deposit address for receiving the reward.

Any questions, just ask!

Also, if you're coming from Reddit or HN, you may PM me at u/jespow

Email may be directed to beta-support@
Pages:
Jump to: