Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :( - page 12. (Read 1302 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
Bounty campaigns may be extended not necessarily because the project is a scam but there are other factors as well. The common reason is when the project is not able to raise up to their softcap in the stipulated time during de ICO. If the ICO is unsuccessful, it goes the bounty hunters as well so I think it is not a bad idea to extend the bounty period.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 28, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.
If the ICO period gets extented means then they will also extend their bounty too, it doesn't means scam but probably not worth to participate since they can't even reach their goal and attract investors then the chances of their token may get value is less.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
To say that a bounty campaign extended is a scam may not be totally true,because there are many reason why a team can decide to extend the period of the bounty campaign of their project,one of which is to buy them time to be able to reach their target.If such things happen,we just have to make do with it as investors to be able to have a successful campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 28, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
extended because some of their tokens have not been sold out, I cannot mention that a project that extends its bounty time is a fraudulent project, it is normal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
Maybe it's natural for the bounty campaign manager according to the policies and rules that are made, but sometimes the participants will experience a little disappointed. I have experienced it a few months ago. And I always carry out the tasks given. Be patient is the best choice, when the campaign continues to be extended. Do not give up easily!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.
Pages:
Jump to: