Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :( - page 6. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 05, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Bounty campaigns are unfortunately not in good shape right now. The bad news of the market has also affected bounty campaigns. This will also return to normal after the market moves.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
As far as the project is legit i don't see anything wrong with extending the bounty program. So many factors are involved and in some cases what i have observed is either they haven't reached their softcap or haven't sold half or quarter of their hardcap or they got into troubles with their respective Government in their country where the word ICO is probably a barrier over there. So all things being equal, it is not a bad idea rather it will only help in creating more awareness for such project. I understand most times bounty participants are discourage especially the Signature hunters who might have targeted the next signature to wear and getting to see the program being extended won't in anyway help their motivations. Well, i think reading some few things in this thread might help also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45856516
It is hard to say that extendable bounty campaigns are scams or not. When the projects finish and listed in exchange then you will find their credibility. Working in bounty campaigns are very risky and if they receive no funds, they will give you nothing and you will waste 2-3 months in these campaigns. Some time it is better than signature campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 01, 2018, 04:52:02 AM
I think they are going to extend the bounty because they have poor marketing or they don't hit their market cap or whatsoever as long as they don't scammed their bounty participants then it is still okay.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 01, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
It is caused by current market situation. ICOs have a real problem to collect enough money- to reach soft cap. And that is why bounty hunters do not receive tokens everytime.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
Yes . The expansion of each bonus campaign is normal, the bonus campaign has been expanded because their sales have not reached the softcap and this can happen because the fund's performance has not reached the item desire.  so ,  you have to study the project before participating in the award .
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
October 01, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
usually, the Project ICO bounty campaign is extended because it does not reach a soft/hard cap, the possibility of the project is a scam, but if payment using Bitcoin or coins / Tokens that are already in the exchange will be very pleasant
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 01, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
The main reason is that projects don't expect that collection of required amount on the bear market can take much more time than on bullish one so the extend their ICO dates, and as a result bounty campaigns are also extended.
The worst thing here is that bounty pool remains the same Undecided
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

Seeing a situation that is indeed in a collapsed situation, it is natural that the bounty campaign will be extended, this is indeed reasonable because reaching the target is difficult, it requires an extension of time and improvement in strategy.
Fraud occurs if the project succeeds or reaches the target but the funds are taken away by the devils, otherwise, the project is halfway but the team does not want to know or leave.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
An extension of the bountie campaign is not a scam.
It is more normal that most bounties are extended, at least that is my experience with it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 01, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
the company extended because the fundraising is affected by many factors such as volatile market does not allow to collect all necessary funds..what would ico held his extend, giving yourself and the community a chance to participate in any particular campaign
Activity: 756
October 01, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
can you say this scam?
Indeed, most of the bounty campaigns are being extended, as projects are constantly postponing the ICO due to poor market conditions. Get a good reward is now very difficult ...
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
October 01, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
This is because we are in a bear market and these days people do not invest in ICOs much. So the ICOs are having a hard time raising money for their projects.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 01, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
can you say this scam?
You’re not the only one that is worried about this, a lot of people are much worried cause nobody can stand it. This time you don’t even know when you’re suffering and working for something that will turn out to be scam at last, it’s really going to be painful.

I just pray God help us, seriously how can they be doing this? They should have just leave it the way it is. This is the time for us to be very careful on what we choose, if you are not careful you will for their trap. So always make proper research before investing in anything.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 01, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
can you say this scam?

1. Maybe they don't raise enough fund to continue the project, so they need more time to search another investor.
2. There is a scam project, and there is a legit project, but we don't which one of them that is legit or scam.
3. I think in this situation is normal, but I don't know much about the project itself because I am not part of any ICO project unless as a participant.

So you need to decide whether to join with the project or not and if you still interesting with the project, then you need to research on your own so you can find what you want. But again, maybe the bounty campaign needs a longer time to finish the campaign, and they need more investor to invest in their project.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
can you say this scam?
Usually this is happened because the ICO also being extended due to the selling isn't going as expected, so the project need to extend the time to get more investors join the project.
Lately it became normal due to there are so many new project appear makes the investors got separated into many projects, making one project having hard time to get enough funding.
Activity: 188
October 01, 2018, 01:10:19 AM
not necessarily if the extension is fraud, they may not reach the softcap or it can be said it has not been successful.
all of this is also done with a number of considerations, they might not want to disappoint the bounties who have been fighting for it
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 01, 2018, 01:09:06 AM
For me, the reason why some of the bounty campaign manager are extending their project is because their tokens are not been sold out, they didn't reach their target and the market are still in a deep situation. So the best thing to do of the participants is to be patient and wait for the time of distribution.  
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
We cannot say that a project is a scam because it extended its period. There are some possible reasons behind it. And I think the number one reasona is because ICO was not able to reach the soft cap on the target date. Coins were not all sold and still need to look for investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
Before going for the ICO, the project announces launch of a bounty campaign, which designates types of activities, as well as bonuses for their performance. In a bounty platform, you can reflect any scenarios for users. If a participant finds the reward attractive, he will be ready to perform high complexity scenarios. Therefore, prioritized activities for the project are always encouraged with higher rates.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
They are being extended due to the terrible market conditions now. They are horrible at the moment, no new money is coming in so it is becoming harder for projects to reach their soft and hard caps
Pages:
Jump to: