Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :( - page 8. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 10:11:19 PM
Many projects have extended their bonus campaign. Perhaps the overall situation of the market. 2018 is a difficult year for crypto. The decline in the value of the market led to the stalled sale of ICO tokens . so they had to expand the campaign to attract more investors.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:32:31 PM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

what must be considered is the sales program ... there are two important parts in the sale of ico
1. sofcap
2. hardcap
if an ico does not reach the sofcap target, there is a possibility that ico will be renewed or even stopped and the bounty campaign participants will not get paid at all, and don't forget the ico road map should we pay attention too
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 09:24:21 PM
Many ICOs have been extended due to the recent crypto-market situation so the bounty-campaigns were extended, too.
As long as the assignment is being adjusted as a compensation I wouldn't call it 'scam' - and don't forget... Most bounty-campaigns reserve the right for changes in their rules.

I hate the ICO to extend their token sale time, it makes me think the project is junk and has no potential in the future, in addition it pulls the similarly long bounty
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Many things must be learned if ico is extended. Ico's playing rules may need to be changed so that many are extended in duration.
Situations that sometimes make the project run well or stop.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 29, 2018, 07:16:41 PM
can you say this scam?

Well not always a scam. Sometimes maybe they need to reach their caps that only needs little time so they have to extend their time. I have participated in a scam ICO once and they did not extend, just disappear early before the ICO ends.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
if the company is renewed, this is a bad sign for me. but given the current situation on the market, this is not surprising. But if I participate in a company that is renewed, I stop doing it. After all, in most cases, they will not collect money
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
can you say this scam?
Extend bounty company because the project does not collect the minimum fee (soft cap) or when the project has collected almost the maximum and left quite a bit to the hardcap, it can also extend. But there are good projects, they just are not in demand here and do not raise funds, and there are projects that do not have a product and try to make a HYIP, these are Scam projects and they always extend to collect at least something!

95% of ICO's launched in the form of token bounty before exchange listing are absolute scams. Projects should start with airdrops to offer free tokens or coins to galvanize a community,  do listing, guage market perfomance and then raise funds(If at all necessary) thenafter for further further development.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
can you say this scam?
Extend bounty company because the project does not collect the minimum fee (soft cap) or when the project has collected almost the maximum and left quite a bit to the hardcap, it can also extend. But there are good projects, they just are not in demand here and do not raise funds, and there are projects that do not have a product and try to make a HYIP, these are Scam projects and they always extend to collect at least something!
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 04:06:20 PM
it's hardly a scam. most likely the project just wants to have it popoyarili after a fact for free
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 04:01:25 PM
It could not be inferred as a scam. many bounties extended since also influence more bounty. investors get confused to choose and invest, this causes the ICO supported the bounty did not reach the targets set sake that will certainly lead to extended. might be said to be reasonable, but if you finish on time and sales targets are achieved is also better.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
Probably the most annoying is when you submit a project and you have a signature. Because Twitter and Facebook can be run by multiple companies, and the signature is only one company
Activity: 29
September 29, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
can you say this scam?
It's because the amount of money they attract from investors is not enough. That is the main reason and no fraud. When you participate in a campaign, you are an employee of that company and you need to work hard to get them big investors to invest in the company.

But some of them are also becoming greedy.And if you extend your ICO and allowing more hunters to join you must also extend the rewarding pool
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 03:45:02 PM
basically it is very difficult to distinguish fraud from those that are not, it is proven by all investors that more experience can certainly be trapped. in my opinion, if the extended gift project is likely not the rest, the rest will only extend the production period that has not reached the target. but not all are right we still have to be vigilant.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 29, 2018, 03:34:55 PM
the bounty campaign was extended because their sales did not reach the softcap and for now it is very reasonable if the duration for the bounty is extended (it is normal and no need to worry)
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 29, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
Possible reasons of extension where projects didnt able to reach out their cap or a sudden decline of bitcoin and altcoin prices.

can you say this scam?
We cant still conclude for it to be scam when its still on sale but there are factors which you can already presume that they do really tend out to scam.

Scam is already a normal thing.Why? because it do involves big money and lots of scammers will normally do things which they do saw that they can able to steal off investors money.
As a bounty hunter then you should know the risk.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Its not an easy task to run a bounty and find mass participation to attain the target goals. Most times the stock of the bounty rewards needs to be distributed to achieve spread otherwise since the team cannot keep excess, they resort to burning or extension of the bounty. Bounty is always free therefore cannot be a scam. Infact bounty fetches you a lot of money if all goes as planned for the coin. My advise is once a coin project is launched to the public, a complimentary commercial team as strong as the development team should swing into full action to ensure and propel the coin to a tangible commercial value ahead of listing. A bounty campaign with  commercial design will lead to a valueless coin in the long run. I therefore seize this opportunity to invite you to join in the encocoin ongoing bounty and airdrops on this link : https://www.crypton.global/airdrop.php?id=5b92939909cc387&ref=5b915f158e0d83d  . Its a project with a strong commercial team and design application to create a negotiable trade instrument platform for global imports and exports. See the ANN here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-official-encocoin-xnk-powposmasternode-dual-blockchain-update-5028776
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 29, 2018, 03:26:23 PM
can you say this scam?
It's because the amount of money they attract from investors is not enough. That is the main reason and no fraud. When you participate in a campaign, you are an employee of that company and you need to work hard to get them big investors to invest in the company.

Who says you bounty hunter when joining a campaign are employees of that project?. They are just word of mouth marketing about good or bad about different projects
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
I feel a lot of the bounty campaigns are not run by serious devs. It is really important to do the research to find what devs are serious and only spend time on those bountys!
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Bounty Extension is not good for the bounty hunters. But It is not a fault of the project owner. Because of the long bear market run, Most of the ICO projects can't make the soft cap or enough funds to stop the tokensale. That's why they are extending ICO timeline and bounty campaign too. The Module is a very good project, they have a great ambition with some great potential. But They extend again 30 days to raise a good amount of USD. So, Don't be upset, try to do 30-40 Bounty campaigns at a time, this will help you to balance your bounty payment.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 29, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
As far as I know, the bounty is extended because the token has not been exhausted, they extend the bounty so that the token can be sold and more revenue. Bounty can be said to be scam if the bounty does not pay after the specified time, and if the bounty admin is still actively replying to the questions in the telegram group in my opinion it is still normal. do the bounty that you like but don't expect much.
Pages:
Jump to: