Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :( - page 5. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. In such cases, we can only hope for the honesty of bonus managers and ICO developers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
The main reason is that projects don't expect that collection of required amount on the bear market can take much more time than on bullish one so the extend their ICO dates, and as a result bounty campaigns are also extended.
The worst thing here is that bounty pool remains the same Undecided
Not only that, not only the time that you are expected to participate in a bounty campaign has now been extended for many weeks or even months, now the pay is going to be way lower not only because now there is a lot more competition to try to get bounty rewards, now most icos are going down when they enter the exchange so your pay is going to be way lower than it used to be.

Most ICO`s are going down cause we have massive selling after the distribution of tokens. Mostly people who
bought with huge discount in pre-sale, after them most of the bounty-hunters. When they are selling what`s
happening is that supply is going way up, while demand is going down.
   To be honest most of the people care only about the profit. Most of the people is looking how to make money
tomorrow, rarely people wish to wait. Prices are dropping hard after tokens hit exchange, but I think in future
that will settle down, when supply starts to go down and demand up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 09, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
I think that many developers made their ICOs thinking that the market would be as rich as last year, when in fact we have months in a bear market that is drying the money for investment, besides creating a project from 0 is not easy and if they want to be successful they need the right amount of investment to run the project without problems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 09, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
The main reason is that projects don't expect that collection of required amount on the bear market can take much more time than on bullish one so the extend their ICO dates, and as a result bounty campaigns are also extended.
The worst thing here is that bounty pool remains the same Undecided
Not only that, not only the time that you are expected to participate in a bounty campaign has now been extended for many weeks or even months, now the pay is going to be way lower not only because now there is a lot more competition to try to get bounty rewards, now most icos are going down when they enter the exchange so your pay is going to be way lower than it used to be.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 06, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
This year, most ICO processes have become very difficult, they are not so smooth, when we have seen many projects are failure after ICO, there are not so many people who believe in ICOs now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
There are a lot of bounty campaign to choose from. It is a good way to start earning while also learning at the same time. You only need a few minute of your time to spend to be able to earn.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
Because crowdsale prolongs listing the coin on the exchanges i think. As little as is bearable to wait 2 months for a signature, and then be part of the project as investor as well and find all sort of news. I remember quite a few campaigns that did hit their threshold on funds and goals and still extended the campaign and had hidden hard caps. I figured most of campaigns which gathered many investors (rather then few wealthy ones; aka whales) usually are more professional on communicating.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.
That's my problem. I think it's cause of team funding or rules of BCT, it make bounty program has been extended, I saw some bounties pause and start again and extended. I don't know why. Perhaps, they are try to patiences of us. I saw some bounties like that.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Many things must be learned by project extension, we must understand the situation, and we must also be able to search for or choose projects that are truly qualified and provide the best so that they do not experience project extension.
I think seeing the unfriendly situation naturally is a lot of projects that are extended.
Yeah you are right. Legit campaigns should continue for long time. I am also working in bounty campaign for more than 5 months and I want that it should go for long. The more it runs the more I earn. Bounty campaigns are risky but also very good because you don’t know about the price of a coin and it may give you thousands of dollars in few days.
Activity: 518
October 05, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Some of the bounty campaign I participated last few months is just like the same and I think it is common to some campaign that they want to extend their due date to get the target earnings of the campaign. And I think that was a good thing about some ICO's to give a better earnings and get the success of their projects that they launched.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Have participated in one that actually extended it, you do not blame anyone because that is the market situation determined, the good thing is that most of them will ask that whoever wish to continue should go ahead while those that wish to step out can have their stakes retained, it would be bad if the extension requires compulsory participation by original bounty members
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
There are projects that have already reached soft cap, but they are extending their tokensale and bounty campaign (of course without increasing the pool). Here are the projects I'm starting to be treated with distrust and wariness,so as to solve the tasks, the money has already been collected, and all the rest is "behind the scenes manipulation"
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
October 05, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

Campaign extension doesnt mean scam, you must be thankful instead, since they are relying on bounty hunters to invite more investors via signature bounty campaign. Extension means additional token, maybe because a certain ICO have not reached the soft cap or pursuing the hard cap. Neverthless, if they extend, there's a high probabilty for a certain project to succeed.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
The companies of bounties ceased to pay. To me tokens which cost nothing often come. I do not want to participate in all campaigns more  Cool
Activity: 380
October 05, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Anything happens. Basically, they want to help the collection with this very extension of the bounty. Only bounty does not increase sales directly, but it is difficult for teams to recognize.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
Their token has not been sold out yet, so this issue will help them solve it. Conversely, they will lose faith in bounty hunters.
But to say that, with a potential project, let's support them to build a strong community
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
Unfortunately, at the moment it is pretty normal, that the bounty campaigns are extened. The reasons are very simple. If the ICO does not collects enough funds, during the planned period, they are extending the token generation event, as well as the bounty campaign.
Activity: 262
October 05, 2018, 06:23:22 AM
Prolonging a campaign does not necessarily mean fraud. Various occasions may be the cause of such an extension. I participated in two such projects that extended the time to achieve the goal. And both of these campaigns were not scam.
But still this one should look closely at this feature. Often, it is scammers on this come across. Need to be careful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
Most bounty campaign get extended due to the fact that the team might have fallen short in reaching their target that is why when ever the is extension in the bounty campaign you will also notice an extension in the ICO time and date.
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
at this time many bounties were extended because the project had not received the target from selling tokens. now most bounty campaigns last for 3-6 months.
Pages:
Jump to: