Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :( - page 2. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Every day they start to disappoint more and more. The memory of good projects is very small, although I have been involved in a large number.

it's a reality of today's market and we have to accept it. our goal is to colect tokens and wait for the growth of the market.
You have another option, to me the conditions that bounty campaigns are putting to their participants seem unacceptable and the only way this changes is if more people stop accepting those conditions and decide to stop participating in bounties and decide to do something better and more profitable with their time, I understand that it can be a nice bonus for someone just starting in cryptocurrencies, but after some months or years you need to find some other way to make money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
in my opinion, sometimes it's not all fraud, but only a problem where the project has not reached the sale of the product, making the length of time for promotion, it's normal that we meet to be normal while the project is always active and the developer gives instructions to the target and time to finish. we should always be vigilant, because this year fraud projects have increased.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
if you are active in the crypto space, you don't really need to ask why because the bear market is affecting everyone in the space, bounty campaigns are extended because the ICO are either postponed or extended and the reason is because the market is down and much people are no longer investing into ICO, they are waiting for market to make recovery.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

The length of time for the bounty campaign does not determine the amount of income that will be earned later. There are many other determinants that influence the bounty, including the allocation of bounties that we follow, which is the percentage of the total number of tokens released for the bounty campaign, and the success of the ICO. Most bounties are extended because the icon hasn't reached hardcap. Ico who is not a scam is ico who has a professional team, Developer team, technology, concepts and market place or exchange
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 19, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
extended does not mean a scam. they just reproduce their sales just so at least this is greater than the time before. Sometimes there is also who have not or barely reached the minimum target of the project and it would certainly make it extended. Don't be too easy to speculate scam and better carefully used to be what is happening.

Also the team extend the time because they only want to maximized their sales not only for the sake of the participants but also for the sake of the project to have a fund and maximized the fund to make the project a best one in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Hi, I think that bounties that expand are not frauds.
But in the beginning it was frustrating because when I signed up for the bounty campaign I had 1,500 subscribers, after 2 months I have 11,000 subscribers, and the campaign is expanding for another 2 months.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
extended does not mean a scam. they just reproduce their sales just so at least this is greater than the time before. Sometimes there is also who have not or barely reached the minimum target of the project and it would certainly make it extended. Don't be too easy to speculate scam and better carefully used to be what is happening.
Yes, the market is so bleak now. It's really hard for a new project can grow up as planned. They need more time for selling their token and only distribute the rewards when its softcap reached
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 01:00:45 PM
It is normal in the market like today. When Eth costs 200$, projects don't have enough money to continue working so they extand ICO and bounty campaign. I think that it's quit normal now.
Activity: 344
October 19, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
This is not surprising. Most ICOs didn't reached soft-cap. It can be understood that they have actually failed, but they are not willing to give up easily, so they can only be postponed continuously,bounty is same reason.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
Iin my opinion, the length of a bounty campaign does not guarantee the success of a project. We cannot judge in that respect. Usually a successful bounty is seen from the coin prices sold while Ico is still running. if the coin sales have reached hardcap, the greater the potential for a bounty campaign to be seized.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

Usually those who have been doing this for a long time understand that this can happen and there is nothing wrong, there can always be some difficulties the main thing that they were temporary
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
Definitely there are major extension in the bounty campaigns because they want more from yours. And there might be some companies policy too.
Activity: 98
October 19, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
I think it's ok because if bounty campaing is extended then it might be a true need. Maybe developers just need some more time and your help?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 19, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

Main reason of bounty extend is, "Soft cap and hard cap not reached". Cryptocurrency market now very down, people afraid to invest in ICO project. For that project can't collect enough money,  for this they extend their running bounty campaign.
Hope now you clear about this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
People can not predict in how long they will accomplish the goal of the campaign so I think it is normal to extend the campaign if the results were not accomplished.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 19, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
If the project says that the bounty company will be extended is not a fraud. I was in a similar situation several times.
Then the projects turned out to be very good. Maybe of course I was lucky, and I judge only from my experience, but I had it that way.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
You need to be more patient, especially if you are doing everything right and believe in the product you are promoting!
Activity: 2394
October 19, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
Scam or not I don't know, but if it's really a good project then the extended bounty doesn't matter to me. Because it is extended including the strategy of the project team. For me the project team has always been active in giving responses which has become a plus value of the project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 18, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
to mention that all bounties today are not good scams. indeed this year is a difficult year for the bounty because it has reached the 10th month in 2018, there is no paid bounty. maybe this is the impact of the crypto market collapse. You don't need to panic, because now the market has begun to improve and surely the bounty will be paid even if you have to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 18, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
Well, its a normal process of the bounty campaign will extend there duration of campaigning the product because they think it can be more efficient for the project to reach the allocations and be more demand on the public and community of cryptousers anf cryptoinvestors to cater the people's wants to participate the said campaign on a thread.
Pages:
Jump to: