Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 10. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 05:31:30 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
I think it's not wasting a time to take bounty. That's why we need to choose a good bounty by researching so in the end we can't regret after. And observation in bounty is important too. Yes not all bounty is good but is our own indecision to find a good one.

I believe that bounty campaign is not a waste of time. We as bounty hunter is oblique to wait for the reward. We as bounty hunters must not be greedy on what we are acquiring in the bounties since we don't show money or even invest in that project  we as bounty hunters promote the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 05:30:37 AM
When you get paid, i think it's not a waste of time. same like investments, you did not recieved profit instantly.
If you feel the bounty campaign is wasting your life, leave it and find a new job where you enjoy and feel happy.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
I believe that a bounty company is not a waste of time. If you do not have investments, then where do they earn money without dampening. Only in the company's bounty for generosity. The received generosity can be invested anywhere by an apothecary.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
Still, if you get paid for the work done. It's not a waste of time. Want more, invest.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
it relies upon your perspective to the business, similar to all business this takes tolerance and patient however you should likewise take in the little-known technique to have the capacity to remain above water in it. business requires seed time and absolutely comes the reap time. so always sow your seed regardless of to what extent you figure it will take for it to develop.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
I think it's not wasting a time to take bounty. That's why we need to choose a good bounty by researching so in the end we can't regret after. And observation in bounty is important too. Yes not all bounty is good but is our own indecision to find a good one.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Bounty campaign are integral part of an ICO, so whether you like it or not, it will remain the same. Of course it would take time to make the project successful and it would also take patience for bounty hunters to have a decent earnings through bounty campaigns. If you think bounties are wasting your time then why are you here in this community? Get lost!

Well that about sums it up Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
It’s not a waste of time even if compared to some months ago today I have to work harder with. More time spent to gain same amount of $ in tokens
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
I stopped participating in bounty campaigns a month ago, they are not worth the time spent.All I got is 250 dollars, this is not enough.

You decided to stop participating in bounty campaigns but decided to not to move your signature? Cheesy
$250 is very good reward for your rank, why have you made such decision?
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

Bounty campaign are integral part of an ICO, so whether you like it or not, it will remain the same. Of course it would take time to make the project successful and it would also take patience for bounty hunters to have a decent earnings through bounty campaigns. If you think bounties are wasting your time then why are you here in this community? Get lost!
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
I don't think bounty campaigns are a waste of time. I have joined for 5 months and they are really worth it to do and I enjoyed these bounty campaigns so that I always participate if I get extra time... Surely, it is not a waste of time.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
I think is not, bounty campaign is like a Job. Some bounty campaign is not good they waste our time but now this time almost bounty are good. We can earn money without any invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 15, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
No. Bounty campaigns are a good thing IF ones doe snot spam the forum with meaningless posts and spam wich is a problem in this forum, thhus the merit system was invented.

Also you have to be smart enough to chose decent campaign, whihc is not promoting complete shit like inventing new technology and stay away from ICO's which are saying that they wil give out a bonuses every week or month , they all are scams. #bitconnect.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
I agree that most bounty campaigns are scam and a waste of time, but understand, our task is to select from all ICO the best and earn on it. Let even 1 out of 10 be a good project and bring you a good profit. Therefore, our task is to find the very cool project, and for this you must participate in a large number of campaigns
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
Bounty campaign is great , because you communicate with bounty managers, sometimes with team in telegramm, so you know more about project and how successful it can be, so its more information if you want to invest into ico.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
Not all bounties are wastage of time. there are many legit projects that pays you.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
No,of course not. Even how long it is for as long as there iz a paymentand has value it is not a waste of time. It woukd only be a waste of time if you joined into a scam campaign in which you will not get paid.
Activity: 432
July 15, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. It is an opportunity to get rich in the world of crypto. Participating in bounty campaigns brings more money because after finishing the work you get paid and one can sell the token. To get money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 15, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
Bounty Campaign is a great opportunity to make your first money to invest. It is a good way to make money for students. Sometimes you can earn enough money. But you should choose projects carefully because there are a lot of dishonest ICOs.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
Well that is your opinion but i don't think that participating in bounty campaigns are a waste of time because i am sure many members in this great community have benefited from bounty campaigns just like myself. There may be some scam projects but trust me i have earn a lot from the legitimate ones so i encourage you to join legitimate bounty campaigns run by Amazix.
Pages:
Jump to: