Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 72. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
It is not a waste of time or great passive income. If you find a good bounty, you will get a good money. You need to be lucky Smiley and also how can you say it is a passive income?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It not waste my time because it will make many profit after the end project. Beside that, I have some main job and Bounty Campaign doesn't interfere with the main job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Bounty Campaigns are a great passive income from the ICO Projects that are existing today. Some of the campaigns are truly disappointing since they give low profits for the contributors just like the bounty hunters.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If you have a very high level. I think you can have some passive income, otherwise, it is wasting time to earn profit, but you can learn stuff.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
It is getting harder to earn good profit from bounty campaigns now.
Because there are less successful ICOs now. Lots of ICOs are shit ones.
Activity: 238
I would consider it an additional source of money. And of course you need to competently choose where to participate. See bounty bonus and number of participants.
Activity: 100
Nowadays there's a lot of scam bounty so make sure to do some research first about the bounty.

I found my bounty as a trustable one because of its promising projects and all the leaders communicate with us and give the information that proves their bounty as a good one
Activity: 196
If you choose the right campaign, you can make money to survive, I've heard someone gets $ 1000- $ 2000 / month from bounty campaign.
One of the reason he/ she must got that is that, maybe he kept the token for years not selling immediately. Now that the market is very bad is hard to earn such money. I regretted why I join one bounty program after seeing the reward for almost 5 months. What I look on every ICO now is the price terget during the pre sale or mainsale of the ICO token. When you notice the ICO price is up to $0.1 per token. I think if they should give reward to bounty participants and those that participated are small you can make good money. Another thing, we should not forget to look at the amount estimated to give to bounty participants, this will all also allow us to know whether you earn big or not.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The crypto world is not in crisis. It has experienced a very normal fluctuation of prices which is happening every once in a while. The prices are always moving up and down and never sideways. That has been the case ever since. There is nothing troubling out of it.

In terms of bounty, please take a look at the project itself before checking whether they are conducting some bounty campaigns or not. The project itself is the more important thing to consider.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It's not really passive income , we're working for it in return of their precious coins. We have to gamble and able to accept that some of campaigns we do wont pay us, with their own reasons.
The most common reason of not paying bounties:
- Failed ICO " not able to collect the minimum goal or soft cap"
- Money grab projects " Projects that are intended to collect money only"
- Scam ICOs " so many ICOs now we cant determine which is which so there is a chance that our project being promoted will turn out to be a scam.
- Falses promises " Some ICO will change the rules in the middle of distribution and wont give you your hard earned bounties. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Here on fact all depends on what crypt you earn writing posts, if new tokens, then this on half wastes time, if Eth or btc the this indeed not bad passive income, especially if your rank more than Member

Why is it a waste of time if its a new coin? I would say to make really good money doing bounties you need to get a new coin/token as payment instead of BTC/ETH and hold it and hopefully it will do x10-x100 some day. Of course this is not for people who need bounties to pay their rent each month. And if you are unlucky it might not be worth anything if you hold it. So very important to choose good projects.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Here on fact all depends on what crypt you earn writing posts, if new tokens, then this on half wastes time, if Eth or btc the this indeed not bad passive income, especially if your rank more than Member
Activity: 99
For me bounty campaign is a great passuve income. Because it guve you chances to join in a ico without putting or investing your money on them. But it took a month not like investing just waiting for exchanger and waiting for good profit.
Activity: 238
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

Yes. I agree with you. you get generosity for your work, and not just for that. the main thing is to study projects well. to create reports on the specified forms, and not as horrible. only then will they earn good money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I do bounties for a living plus do some trading as well. Lately payments have been much less for me because of the influx of so many more bounty hunters, but that's o.k, now I trade a little bit as well, so try to make up for the short fall with that but now it's much harder to earn a proper wage as here I need 1.5k euros just to pay rent, bills, medical insurance and food, NO EXTRAS. So for me to run my home costs a lt more than say someone in Indonesia or Pakistan for example, where the living costs are like 5 to 10 times cheaper. So bounty hunting is still o.k for those in developing countries but for us Europeans it's getting harder to survive from bounties.
Activity: 212
Bounty Campaign is not a waste of time instead this could give a passive income. It depends how you manage your time. For me i have 10 campaigns ongoing i worked not more than an hour. They give a reward token comes from bounty once the token gets high you have a great income in the future. It depends on you if you want to dump or hodl.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
personally i didnt quite understand about ico project, for me im just join a bounty campaign then get my token then sell it, maybe we can say it waste of time if im get scam project or shitcoin whoever never be listing on any exchange, but hunters is my side job, so its all fine for me sir.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Why passive income? I work 5 hours a day over bounty companies, for me this is the main kind of earnings. It turns out that somewhere $ 500 a month.

Really $500? even now ? I doubt that, it used to happen when BTC was $15000 but since few months you cant earn good from bounty as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Not waste of time at all!!!
You earn free coins and should actually add into your portfolio and hold it. Must choose good projects so they go up in value after sometime.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Why passive income? I work 5 hours a day over bounty campaigns, for me this is the main kind of earnings. It turns out that somewhere $ 500 a month.
Pages:
Jump to: