Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 69. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i think bounty campaign just waste of my time, i have aldreay follow many bounty like a bounty media campaign and signature campaign. i waiting until end the project but no one project i get it. so tired because so many bounty scammer in now
Activity: 25
I really appreciate the presence of the bounty programs. For, I can get the great income from joining the bounty likely the signature.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Incan assure you that bounty is not a waste of time. If you choose the right campaigns you Can earn in average a 500-1000$/month event if it takes kit of time.. for me it’s like a second job
brand new
Activity: 0
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time yet is not a great passive income. I can say bounty campaign will give us extra income and help us to save money for future investment.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
In my case, I give 1st priority to the bounty manager. If he is a popular one, I trust that campaign although there is a possibility of being scam.
2nd priority goes to the campaign manager's rank and feedback. And then I have a look on the website of the token/coin.
In most cases, if you have a look on those, you will get a passive income from bounty.
So, my answer is yes, bounty is a way of having great passive income.
Activity: 252
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaigns is worth or not can be a mix of both. For example you do 10 campaigns and only 1 ICO is mooning and the other 9 coins is useless and the mooning coins make quite a few fold and it become a lucrative coin in your wallet. Will you think the time spend on the 10 ICO is worth? The best way is to do more campaigns at once and not just do one or two to increase the chance of you getting good coins.
Activity: 224
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time yet is not a great passive income. Before participating in a bounty campaign I personally do a very detailed analysis: I am well informed about the project and if I have time I read the whitepaper too, I see that if it has a valuable team and advisors, and if the bounty campaign is managed by a reliable bounty manager, you are mostly paid your reward.

Participation in the bounty is a good way to earn money without investment and without risk. If you participate in good companies, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 151
I think that the bounty is a good way to make money without investment and without risk.  It seems to me worth it to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign isn't an exercise in futility however it can be an job for us to have the capacity to procure additional cash due to bounty we can get paid and we ought to have the capacity to investigate well bounty that we take after whether it will be beneficial or may be a scam
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
If you have well developed accounts in social networks and forums, bounty campaigns can be an excellent addition to your profits.
Activity: 110
Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.

Bountyn campaign is not a waste of time yet is not a great passive income. I can say bounty campaign will give us extra income and help us to save money for future investment.  It is not easy to have passive income, it takes years and more effort and best strategies of your investment to generate lassive income
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are lots of bounty campaigns now and we don't know what is good but for me i really join in bounties and fortunately i get my rewards after the ico because i had a hard time working for it and i trust it , but before joining study first about the project the developer and the manager.
Activity: 294
I follow the bounty of the project for wanting a coin prize and I do not want to meet a bounty project that scam and I like to follow bounty because it has many advantages
Activity: 46
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
I personally trust the managers who carry out the bounty. Also analyze personally, but it gives a small effectiveness, as he bounty Manager can be deceived, and the project to be a copy of a successful bounty.
Activity: 182
Before participating in a bounty campaign I personally do a very detailed analysis: I am well informed about the project and if I have time I read the whitepaper too, I see that if it has a valuable team and advisors, and if the bounty campaign is managed by a reliable bounty manager, you are mostly paid your reward.

So, bounty campaigns are never a waste of time
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think, following the bounty campaign is not a waste of time but it can be a job for us to be able to earn extra money because of bounty we can get paid and we should be able to analyze well bounty that we follow whether it will be profitable or will only be a scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
When choosing a bounty to join, I look at the project and I participate in projects that I believe will succeed. Of course no matter how much research you do, you cannot predict with 100% certainty the success of the project but at least this way you have better chances.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
once you participate in the bounty companies.but I don't think the bounty in General can be attributed to passive earnings that's for sure
Activity: 168
For me, bounties are good earnings.  If you participate in a prospective company with few participants, you can get good money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Choose a great bounty manager and trusted rate +10 above with a good bounty manager the ICO will surely success and worth it to joined.
Pages:
Jump to: