Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Connectius Token [CNT] - Connectius E-Commerce SaaS Platform ICO 05.11 - page 13. (Read 8848 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 100
I will support this project!
Great team and a very promising project!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
when will the signature campaign will be out...i am really excited about the project...project seems to have lots of potential and  for future aspect it can be huge and successful if all work done on time with support and accuracy....so please lets us know the approx day of launching the signature campaign

Yes, of course
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Welcome everyone in this campaign.
Activity: 504
Joined the bounty program  Smiley
Activity: 275
Wel explained thanks

The main goal of the project is to help any e-commerce store to save money they lose on
fraud transactions. Our service allows any e-commerce store to deal with their Consumers
using a smart-contract. It guarantees to have less froud for the store and makes transactions
more secure for the consumers

I join with this twitter campaign thanks
Activity: 221
To Author Irfan_pak10, I have joined Social media bounty Connectius, inside the Bounty portal you created, is the telegram should be followed.
Information please.
I wait for the explanation.
Thanks..
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hello, Can you please tell me can not understand, for Twitter tokens come almost instantly, I can not see the fee for accruals, the channel has also entered the telegram, but has not yet confirmed, it may take a long time?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation of the whitepaper is uploaded here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OM-wyiCxmRVlBBbmZkLWZ2OXM/view?usp=sharing

All further updates to the translation will be posted in this post due to the new forum rules here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284371
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Modern technologies once and for all struck for different social realities
does the use of vpn affect geolocation?
Activity: 364
Telegram Connectius Local : https://t.me/joinchat/D0-9GQnz2goles_ZhkYS2w
Connectius ANN Vietnamese ANN thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21289.0

Please update in spreadsheet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
when will the signature campaign will be out...i am really excited about the project...project seems to have lots of potential and  for future aspect it can be huge and successful if all work done on time with support and accuracy....so please lets us know the approx day of launching the signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I wish everyone good health and good mood
Activity: 518
35% of CNT Tokens are allocated to Social media campaign! This is not bad! Your office is great and practical !!!  Grin Grin Grin
how to find out information about the number of participants?
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Can you please explain message "You have been banned for using multiple accounts"?

I am not using any other account then @JohnPotterPlpl... What did you do?
This mean you dont want me on campaign or its some kind of an error?

Please advise so I know should I stop with the marketing for you Smiley

Give us your email, we'll have a look

my email is [email protected] Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
I tried re-twitting and the bounty portal works very well, it is updating within few seconds
It is nice to have this kind of portal for every bounty, no need to report for Participants, no need to count manually for Manager
Pages:
Jump to: