Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Hello sir
my name is deddod01
in bounty dovu portal, my work gets 280.25 stakes from social media
but, I only received 83,907 stakes in my wallet.
please correct it ....
My Eth: 0x1F17aaA3a33efeC902607229644df77FFcfde102
Please Appreciate Our Work

Stakes and tokens are different things, We calculate your token amount which you have received from the stakes. and you have received the correct amount of tokens.
272.5 Stakes got 77 tokens Grin Huh Undecided
Is it a successful company? The tread started by Irfan will not even open, the worst manager!
It's a shame for the campaign's Bounty campaign and the DOVU campaign in general !!!
Such low charges were not yet in any company's bounty. I did not see the tables with calculation of charges, which means that the results are hidden. I am at a loss and regret that I spent a huge amount of time advertising DOVU. All my impressions and my opinion will be on the pages of my social networks unequivocally.
Why do you need the spreadsheets when you can see your stakes in your account.
There were total 1800+ Participants, and they earned 192354 tokens to be exact. And there were only 50k+ Tokens reserved to this.

If someone has a problem in receiving the token in their addresses please post here, or contact token market. They will check your issue.
irfan_pak10, if you have nothing to hide from us, show for public display a table with +1,800 participants.
Do not have to be a mathematician to notice the maximum number of people who took part in Twitter and Facebook did not exceed 150 partners.
This is evident in the number of reposts, retweets and comments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello sir
my name is deddod01
please correct it ....

Stakes and tokens are different things, We calculate your token amount which you have received from the stakes. and you have received the correct amount of tokens.

Is it a successful company? The tread started by Irfan will not even open, the worst manager!

It's a shame for the campaign's Bounty campaign and the DOVU campaign in general !!!
Such low charges were not yet in any company's bounty. I did not see the tables with calculation of charges, which means that the results are hidden. I am at a loss and regret that I spent a huge amount of time advertising DOVU. All my impressions and my opinion will be on the pages of my social networks unequivocally.

There were total 1800+ Participants, and they earned 192354 tokens to be exact. And there were only 50k+ Tokens reserved to this.

If someone has a problem in receiving the token in their addresses please post here, or contact token market. They will check your issue.

Can you provide the breakdown of total tokens distributed to bounty based on the ico-performance? I cant get the numbers to add up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

According to the ss below; 106 stakes = 32 DOV Token. Why i have only 28 in my ether wallet; 0x41177b0094B9759a3B366FE7D4699fB97d82a58B

It is not important but could there be a problem with the portal.

Thanks,

https://i.hizliresim.com/vJao8A.png
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Article bounty not paid, please check.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/h6js26

ETH Address: 0x52b7a09278e5ecc7b0cc1f77038f8c92107d07ad
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello sir
my name is deddod01
please correct it ....

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
I got my bounty. Thanks!
You can trade here: https://etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi
I didn't received my bounty token for social media campaign.Kindly check it out.
Dear tokenmarket,plz check this spreasheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FYOYSAJ27zBJ97FodGpqqMxO5CSNELxL-2LIniRf8Ss/htmlview

And gimme my tokens! #11,12 and 13. Thanks Kiss

No one from tm or Bounty manager has responded in this thread for weeks, highly unlikely they will respond to this, i suggest Contact them in other channel. Just a friendly tip, good luck on recieveing your Bounty Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Dear tokenmarket,plz check this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FYOYSAJ27zBJ97FodGpqqMxO5CSNELxL-2LIniRf8Ss/htmlview

And gimme my tokens! #11,12 and 13. Thanks Kiss
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Received bounty tokens.
Thanks ang good luck  Wink
Merit: 325
Hello everyone, I got 31 dovu, a miserable penny for tweeter, facebook, I want to say, in such a bad bounty you only need to blame irfan, he is not a responsible manager, for dovu, indors, and his 3 companies that he entered, all came out no more than 2 I want to turn to the forum beginners and watchmen, do not participate in the bounty that leads irfan, just spend nerves. And you irfan_pak, I wish that you would always have paid so much, how much we received under your leadership for social bounties.

if you see irfan pak as a bounty manager, run from this campaign. with him you will always waste your time and get funy money. Member it and say to others who don't know him.

Guys, I agree with you. Ifran is a terrible manager. I do not want to participate in his bounty campaigns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Also, I Believe it is tokenmarket who is doublechecking the numbers on behalf of the Bounty Campaign.
Anyone else cared to breakdown the numbers from the sale into total amount of bounties? I double checked the numbers as posted a few pages earlier with numbers from the telegram channel and it doesnt add up...
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
For 92 stakes I got 25 tokens DOVU.
Merit: 105
Guys, can it make sense to write a collective complaint to the developers of the project DOVU on the bounty manager?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello everyone, I got 31 dovu, a miserable penny for tweeter, facebook, I want to say, in such a bad bounty you only need to blame irfan, he is not a responsible manager, for dovu, indors, and his 3 companies that he entered, all came out no more than 2 I want to turn to the forum beginners and watchmen, do not participate in the bounty that leads irfan, just spend nerves. And you irfan_pak, I wish that you would always have paid so much, how much we received under your leadership for social bounties.

You just typed my words, projects lead by Irfan are worst, he even does not care to answer to bounty hunters, such bad project like Dovu must not be joined, after around 2 months of hardwork put into this project I just received 59 tokens current value of which is $13, this is the worst payment a bounty hunter can get, if I get such payments form wireline and Monaize as well, I will not take part in any project lead by Irfan in future
Activity: 323

I received 156 dovu for 541 bids! Can still grow to $ 1! then it will be excellent!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
thanks received my bounty
Pages:
Jump to: