Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
all have got this token include me
I am grateful even though still low on the stock at this time may be I save first wait for a high price for it
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I received stakes. It's pretty low I didn't expect as well. but at least you sent it. Thank you.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
if you see irfan pak as a bounty manager, run from this campaign. with him you will always waste your time and get funy money. Member it and say to others who don't know him.
Activity: 476
Thank you, for the company's bounty, the tokens have already arrived at the wallet. I wish the coins grow fast.
Activity: 198
Guys, on what other exchanges are you planning to go out?
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
For 452.5 stakes I got 136 tokens DOVU, it's very generous !!!!
I received the same. O my got, it's really funy. More than 2 month of social promoting and 136 DOVU = 25$. Super project!
Activity: 1064
10$ worth of tokens for months of facebook/twitter activity. That is pretty brutal   Grin
Activity: 294
Hello sir
my name is deddod01
in bounty dovu portal, my work gets 280.25 stakes from social media
but, I only received 83,907 stakes in my wallet.
please correct it ....
My Eth: 0x1F17aaA3a33efeC902607229644df77FFcfde102

Please Appreciate Our Work
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Thanks dev and team, I am just confirming that I received my bounty payments from DOVU.
Hopefully its value can increase in future and get the best rate on exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi dev,i want to ask about calculation stakes of social media campaign...i've got 199,5 stakes on social media campaign and received 70 dovu on my wallet.its to small if When compared to the calculation of stakes and the amount of gifts. I want to ask, how exactly the calculation of stakes and reward income in social media campaign

Hmm this is strange i got 233 stakes and i received today 66 dovu tokens... interesting how they make calculation.  Maybe they send only for one social media?
Activity: 280
Hello. Tell me please, how to Add a Custom Token in MyEtherWallet?  What is the symbol, address ... Thank you

Contract   0xac3211a5025414Af2866FF09c23FC18bc97e79b1
Symbol   DOVU
Decimals   18
Activity: 126
Hello. Tell me please, how to Add a Custom Token in MyEtherWallet?  What is the symbol, address ... Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
89 tokens arrived. Took part in twitter / facebook. Is this all for you?
Yes, you are right, I only participated in Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
Hi dev,i want to ask about calculation stakes of social media campaign...i've got 199,5 stakes on social media campaign and received 70 dovu on my wallet.its to small if When compared to the calculation of stakes and the amount of gifts. I want to ask, how exactly the calculation of stakes and reward income in social media campaign
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Hello everyone, I got 31 dovu, a miserable penny for tweeter, facebook, I want to say, in such a bad bounty you only need to blame irfan, he is not a responsible manager, for dovu, indors, and his 3 companies that he entered, all came out no more than 2 I want to turn to the forum beginners and watchmen, do not participate in the bounty that leads irfan, just spend nerves. And you irfan_pak, I wish that you would always have paid so much, how much we received under your leadership for social bounties.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
89 tokens arrived. Took part in twitter / facebook. Is this all for you?
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
For 452.5 stakes I got 136 tokens DOVU, it's very generous !!!!
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
I have received bounty payment of article campaigns, Distribution is running. thank you
Activity: 323
Hello! I also wait for tokens for bounty!
Activity: 462
Congratulations for completing the ico, waiting for the distribution
Pages:
Jump to: