Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello Sir I have change my ETH address in portal bounty with new address because my old ETH address hacked.
this is my new ETH address : 0x47ADda7187AE21b73039a8d4ffe500Af43a01E88
Thank you...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Guys, sorry, when will the tokens of social campaign bounties be distributed? this may be a big question, but I have not found any information on this issue
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The creators of the fellows, the project is on the level of ...

But I really want that all the works were rewarded .... Huh

Good luck to all, believe and wait Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Hello! Does anyone have information on DOVU, by what number should the tokens be credited to the wallet?
We don't know, but I know, that the prize of DOVU token go down x2 during our waiting and it is very sadly. Hope we will get or coins on a day.

1. Number of stakes is wrong in the spreadsheet
2. Double-check and distribution was due in 48h I was told in telegram 2 days ago so they did deliver on that promise

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello! Does anyone have information on DOVU, by what number should the tokens be credited to the wallet?
We don't know, but I know, that the prize of DOVU token go down x2 during our waiting and it is very sadly. Hope we will get or coins on a day.

For signature Bounty it is detailed in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
hi, is this bounty campaign still running?
the bounty campaign is over and now everyone who is here is waiting to receive the payment and will be implemented within this week.
and some say that distribution will be implemented in the next few days. we just wait
Activity: 336
hi, is this bounty campaign still running?
Activity: 560
These numbers are totally wrong. Not only my individual stakes did not consider my upgrade on week 5 but also total tokens to be distributed.

Ive raised this issue in the telegram channel. But clearly their oppinion is that Bounty questions will be managed in this thread, however no ones monitors or answers here. This is by far the worst experience in post-ico Bounty sale I have experienced. Also the telegram channel is nowhere friendly and helpful as can be seen in other Projects.

we should see it first.
because it is not good in my opinion to denounce this project before it happens.
they do not criticize this project but wait for the certainty of their efforts on this job and why there is no answer ....?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
These numbers are totally wrong. Not only my individual stakes did not consider my upgrade on week 5 but also total tokens to be distributed.

Ive raised this issue in the telegram channel. But clearly their oppinion is that Bounty questions will be managed in this thread, however no ones monitors or answers here. This is by far the worst experience in post-ico Bounty sale I have experienced. Also the telegram channel is nowhere friendly and helpful as can be seen in other Projects.

we should see it first.
because it is not good in my opinion to denounce this project before it happens.
Activity: 518
Why ididn't see dovu token in ETH wallet?

Activity: 206
waiting for distribution token. thank dev Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Is there anyone who has already received the coins? At least 1 person is credited with tokens? Or silence with this project?  Smiley

I read on telegram that token's distribution will start in 48 hours, is that true?

That was stated a few hours ago so its true it was written, lets see if they will keep their promise.
Activity: 518
Is there anyone who has already received the coins? At least 1 person is credited with tokens? Or silence with this project?  Smiley

I read on telegram that token's distribution will start in 48 hours, is that true?

Oh i see, i thought i am the only one who can not receive the token, well let us wait after  48 hours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Im still waiting for the bounty rewards.

we all are waiting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: