Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 8. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 02:54:10 PM
Profit from these programs is reduced daily. If a year ago, an average of ten projects turned out to earn $1k, now with 50 you can not earn so much.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
for now it might take around 3-6 months and follow more than 10 bounty campaigns to be able to get income of around $ 1k.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
1k$ per months is absolutely impossible for current situation is absolutely impossible, 200$ per month will be an amazing result, believe me, situation is really tough for today.

but we must look further despite today's situation. the market may recover and earnings will be doubled or tripled from today's level.
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
It is very difficult with bounty earnings , I think if you do the bounty then you need not to wait for a big payout right now is very tight right now with bounty
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 09, 2018, 03:38:19 PM
1k$ per months is absolutely impossible for current situation is absolutely impossible, 200$ per month will be an amazing result, believe me, situation is really tough for today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:29:56 PM
Specifically, there are a lot of delays in payments now and the projects themselves postpone the ICO deadlines, so now with social networks and signatures, an average of $ 500 per month is received. But as many have already said, all these payments will double or triple when the market starts to recover.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
$ 1000 without leaving home is a good prospect. But I do not know how much time you need to work, what would be the cost of such earnings. I got a maximum of $ 200. But I'm still studying.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
I can not say that I go about 1000, at the moment comes about 600-700 for 2 months , but I think in the future when the market will recover will cost much more
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
i don't know how much i'm earn from bounties, not much (because many fake ICO's and long period of distribution), maybe this sum will be bigger, when market go up. I read about one guy, that for 1 year make 50.000 $ on bounties (looks like from may2017 to may2018), it was said that he spent only 2-3 hours a day, i don't know what to think, maybe previous rewards were much bigger then today...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
I think that this is actually a great chance representing extra remuneration . Instantly , I achieve not consecrate up my primary work , on the other hand liberality representing me has get an significant method representing extra remuneration . Of grade , you require to cautiously select the equitable propose to keep off potential fraudulence .
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
I am earning less than 1k/month but I think it is great since the bounty reward is an extra income to my salary. I guess around $300/month now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Little bit sad of reading such true comments. Now it's not more than additional earnings. What we can do now is to pray  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 09, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
I know people who have earned more than 100k dollars for 2017 on the bounty and this motivated me to do this business. It seems to me that you can safely earn over 3k dollars for this month

I know a lot of people who know people who earned big money in bounty. But I dont know anyone who earned amounts close to $ 100,000. Apparently, it's like a unicorn. No one has seen it, but many believe in it  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
If you wish and free time, bounty does provide opportunities to receive free money. But in any case, it is necessary to spend decently time and effort to prepare articles, videos and participation in the project.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 09, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

In my own experience. The earning by joining bounty campaigns is not actually fixed. It is based on what youve done and also based what ICO have been collected at the time of token sale. Because value matters when the target is being reached. So as a bounty signature participant. I keep on promoting the ICO that ive joined in.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
yes, you can earn a lot in translation campaign, but only one will hired in your local language and the second high earning is the signature campaign, high rank will get much, if you do these two I'm sure you will earn much more.
Yes, translations campaigns and signatures are the best, but you only get your reward if the coin hits the exchanges and the project is approved by community. Most of bounties end up in flames and people are not getting their rewards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 09, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
If everyone goes to the translation campaigne, then there will be no one left on Twitter and payment will grow accordingly. Yes, the translation gives a lot of coins, sometimes more than the signature, but not always. But not all bounty hunters can translate and it’s easier to write posts on Twitter and Facebook. In reports on this platform, sometimes the translation gives less than the rank of jr member.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 09, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
Personally my bounty earnings has reduced significantly and I don’t know if it improves. I hope market will pump this winter..
my bounty earning is also reduce, i think all of us bounty hunter experienced that due to the market condition lately, market condition is really bad this time,
Activity: 271
October 09, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Personally my bounty earnings has reduced significantly and I don’t know if it improves. I hope market will pump this winter..
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
October 09, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
It is hard to earn this time due to bitcoin price fall and also with the altcoins are decreasing each day, bounty token are also not as good as before and 3k per month is impossible to earn for now but it is also depend on the bounty project and it also takes more than a months to receive a bounty token.

Its hard to earn in any way now, no matter if token or bitcoin. But some are good in bounties and see this as opportunity with good pick to earn big time. This is not possible like you sad now with 3k but with some other amount it is possible. Most chaise good project with good teams and clean whitepaper, if this is good they decide. With so many bounties with tokens it very difficult to find good one in this meas. But believe that many are into one that will bring then this 3k for 2-3 month of bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: