Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 9. (Read 13166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 09, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
Everyone writes that the fall of Bitcoin is a disappointment of the year. I'll tell you what's not. Payments for the bounty in 2018 are a major disappointment.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 09, 2018, 01:23:20 AM
Wow congrats to sime of us here who got a bigger profits,its uncertain  to have paid in a bounty campaign really its true but as what ive noticed usually we are paid in good if we just find a legit bounties,so theres no impossible on it,.take for how many months it doesnt matter for me as long as it comes.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 09, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
It is hard to earn this time due to bitcoin price fall and also with the altcoins are decreasing each day, bounty token are also not as good as before and 3k per month is impossible to earn for now but it is also depend on the bounty project and it also takes more than a months to receive a bounty token.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 08, 2018, 10:31:08 PM
I know people who have earned more than 100k dollars for 2017 on the bounty and this motivated me to do this business. It seems to me that you can safely earn over 3k dollars for this month
There is no guarantee you'll earn that kind of big amount on a monthly basis.
This is not a business actually because you are not in control of the market, you can just participate and wait for your share
and the real profit is when the project is successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
I know people who have earned more than 100k dollars for 2017 on the bounty and this motivated me to do this business. It seems to me that you can safely earn over 3k dollars for this month
Activity: 196
October 08, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
To earn such a lot of money in the bounty as 1000, I think you need to try very hard even now in the translations do not pay as much as before, you need a lot of work and take more than one company
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 08, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
I have not earned anything in recent months because many projects after a token sale do not hurry with distribution because of current market situation. i hope that i will earn some $ in this year.  Grin
It's like a long term investment, team managers also protect their investment because in this kind of market, they know it would
affect the market condition if they will release and some people will dump, sometimes it's better to delay the distribution for the benefit of both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
October 07, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
I have not earned anything in recent months because many projects after a token sale do not hurry with distribution because of current market situation. i hope that i will earn some $ in this year.  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 05:52:50 AM
Bounty campaigns are my second job. My main job is to write computer programs and work within the team. Bounty campaign earnings are relatively low and not enough for monthly costs. I think the bounty business is investing in the future.
I personally have never considered cryptocurrency as the main source of income. Rather, I need income from cryptocurrency for monthly expenses. Rent and stuff. This way I can save my salary up to 90% on future expenses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 07, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Bounty campaigns are my second job. My main job is to write computer programs and work within the team. Bounty campaign earnings are relatively low and not enough for monthly costs. I think the bounty business is investing in the future.
Yes, you're right. those who focus solely on the bounty campaign will regret when the coins they make are down on the crypto market. It's best not to leave your job just by hunting bounties
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Well, I think that about 1000 now can earn if for example, take the translation and the signature on legendary there quietly so , and the other types of bounty I think much less come
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 07:19:30 PM
In this part of the world that i am, if anyone earns $1000 per month, that is a huge amount of money. Although, consistency is what would make it good and worthwhile. That not withstanding, it is an achievement getting that on monthly basis.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink I recently participate in generosity and I wonder what will happen Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. I Participate in FB and TW signatures. Personally met people who earn $ 2,000 a month on generosity. Cool Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
Now very all poorly with earnings in bounty , I think that if you commit our advertising the can earn now from 1,000 , Yes and remittances now, too, well pay
from what I got from the Bounty at the moment, I think Bounty still gives me big profits even though I have to wait long enough because many new tokens can rise high after entering the third market. so I think everything depends on you when choosing Bounty because there are still many Bounties that give you big profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
Now very all poorly with earnings in bounty , I think that if you commit our advertising the can earn now from 1,000 , Yes and remittances now, too, well pay
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
I have been doing this for more than two months and so far have not been able to earn anything. I hope that everything will be fine and I can earn good money on it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
One thousand dollar is a big amount for a bounty. You must be ranked very high in bitcointalk to receive big stakes. But I think if the market is normal that is a possibility. Especially most projects give high stakes. But in the current market situation, the value of the coin in exchange is way below the ICO price so the equivalent stakes a bounty hunter receives is lower than what is expected.

Not necessarily, I have stumbled upon jr. members who have earned thousands of dollars from a single campaign, the high rank = big earnings is true only in the sig campaign, if you possess any other skill like translating into your native language, low rank is not an obstacle.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
October 06, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
I am doing only signature campaigns right no because I havent more time for it. But I can tell you, that currently it is not the best time for bounty hunters.
Bounty hunters are massively leaving this forum because they are not earning enough...
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
I am sure that it is really possible to earn good money with the help of bounty participation. Of course rewards are not high as could be desired but at the same time you have no risks with them.
Pages:
Jump to: