Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 7. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
if someone has knowledge and talent on writing and translating still they can earn considerable earning through bounty programs. Mostly other campaign gives less reward because of high number of participants. If someone have skills this is the one of best place for getting rewards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
My income when participating in a bounty campaign cannot be determined because depending on how many months I follow the project, so my pay can be determined from each project, sometimes for one project it can break 3 ETH if I sell the token on time when the pump price
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Earnings on the bounty now very little comes out especially with social networking , of course, if you will carry out a video record or reference to the telegram that there will come out a normal amount
copper member
Activity: 266
October 15, 2018, 04:34:16 PM
in the current market conditions, I think it's very difficult to get $ 1k per month. I make about $ 800 from all the bounties I follow in 3-5 months.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
October 15, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
I think it extremely depends on however well you select the bounties you participate in. they typically pay a proportion of their ICO, therefore a lot of triple-crown projects you select, a lot of you earn. The rewards will so very widely, most likely somewhere between $100 - $10k per for example 3-months running bounty campaign.
wowww fantastic, with solely rank Jnr.member, will generate 1k USD per month. I believe you are a diligent person, simply diligently following tons of social media bounty, videos and articles to be ready to generate 1k USD per month I believe. aside from the translator, as a result of the translator could be a terribly huge regular payment.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
Dude 1k per month? For jr member? That a lot, i didn't even knew that bounties can give such money for juniors. That's actually great
Activity: 333
October 14, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
Yes, mate it will depend on the project. If the project is a good one and if reach the caps surely it will come to the exchanges. So the profit will depend according to the bounty allocation and your works. My advice is don't try to do more bounties at one time. Select few and do the best. 
copper member
Activity: 462
October 14, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
How successful the campaign you participate in will determine how much you will earn, if you participate in a more successful project, then you make more profit.
Activity: 358
October 14, 2018, 01:06:07 AM
i think its all depends, lets say all of bounty campaign or ICO are legit and successful, but still i can't tell how much i make permonth because it really is depend on what project i'm joining,when distribution of the coin,the price of the coin and how much participan on the campaign. for me its not stable at all.
Activity: 80
October 13, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
I am earning less than 1k/month but I think it is great since the bounty reward is an extra income to my salary. I guess around $300/month now.

Unfortunately, the revenues from the bounty campaigns are not stable. You can earn a hundred dollars a month, and you can a few thousand. It all depends on the projects in which you are involved.
I think that they are not that stable if the campaigns are marketing a fake product. It's not sane to invest in a fake coin.
Activity: 108
October 13, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
$ 1000 without leaving home is a good prospect. But I do not know how much time you need to work, what would be the cost of such earnings. I got a maximum of $ 200. But I'm still studying.
That would be a nice amount to make, good stuff. I am working on making more than enough money to get by.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 13, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
1k$ per months is absolutely impossible for current situation is absolutely impossible, 200$ per month will be an amazing result, believe me, situation is really tough for today.
I agree with you, I have a Member rank on bitcointalk. $150/month is really big for me, and also I have to learn more how we can get money up to $500/month only participate in a few bounty.
If someone have a skill language, their will be have a big chance to make a money from bounty
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
As a full member, I received a total of 1300$ in my last campaig and it lasted for almost 3 months including the distribution of token.
Wow looks great with you mate.Honestly for myself I recieve only for 200usd for almost 5 months because many ICO right now is SCAM.But I will promise to myself that I will never surrender until I reached what I want in crypto for my future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 13, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Between sept 2017 to mar 2018 , I'm earning more than 3 months of a minimum salaried employee in my country (3rd world country) every month so I was able to save a handsome amount of money and reinvest my other profits to other coins and ICOS but with the recent bear market in the crypto my earnings are just enough for my family's monthly expenses.

Wow, that's a good amount and you might be satisfied with what you earn.
This internet does eliminate hindrance, even if we are in the 3rd world country we were given a chance to trade, invest, or participate in bounty, just like the other progressive countries, good thing crypto is here and I believe the decentralization is the future as it gives more opportunity to all of us in the world
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Between sept 2017 to mar 2018 , I'm earning more than 3 months of a minimum salaried employee in my country (3rd world country) every month so I was able to save a handsome amount of money and reinvest my other profits to other coins and ICOS but with the recent bear market in the crypto my earnings are just enough for my family's monthly expenses.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
I do not have much experience
Currently, I am a bounty hunter for STR
The money earned is very little, but it is motivation to help me accomplish more work  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 12, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
I am earning less than 1k/month but I think it is great since the bounty reward is an extra income to my salary. I guess around $300/month now.

Unfortunately, the revenues from the bounty campaigns are not stable. You can earn a hundred dollars a month, and you can a few thousand. It all depends on the projects in which you are involved.
Activity: 263
October 12, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
You can only earn a bounty for translations in other types of bounty I think it's impossible to earn big money , of course, if you do not have a legendary account!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 12, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Bounty income used to be quite tempting, but now Bounty income has been ineffective last year, especially in the many social media campaigns that have a lot of new accounts and the signature campaign has also begun. Not effective anymore, it's better we just switch to another
It's not effective if you will not find good project to participate.
The competition in bounty will grow, just like the coins in the market therefore you need to improve your skills in order to stay receiving
a reward, there will be more project to run in the long run and that gives us the benefit to participate more, also, if the bull run comes, that's the time to celebrate.
Activity: 328
October 11, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Bounty income used to be quite tempting, but now Bounty income has been ineffective last year, especially in the many social media campaigns that have a lot of new accounts and the signature campaign has also begun. Not effective anymore, it's better we just switch to another
Pages:
Jump to: