Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 6. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
I don't think that there is any limit for earning in this platform after fully equipped with knowledge after loaded with full knowledge you can earn as much as you want . Being honest with your efforts
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
I make over 2k dollars a month on bounty campaigns. writing taty and participating in signatures
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
It depends, because bounties does not end and pay on a monthly basis, they pay maybe 2 months or maybe longer, so it really depends on the bounty that you will join so if you want this to be your main job make at least 3 accounts so you can possible have a monthly income.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Earnings with bounties are so uncertain irrespective of the member rank. The delays and unforeseen circumstances that hinder the progress of many projects makes the earnings quite unpredictable in crypto.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
Every month it turns out differently because companies do not list their coins regularly. On average, a month is obtained from $ 500 to $20,000
Can you advise any bounty campaigns where you can earn $ 20,000 at the moment, or what do you need to do for this Huh
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
Every month it turns out differently because companies do not list their coins regularly. On average, a month is obtained from $ 500 to $20,000
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 16, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
to get a very large wage, indeed we must mobilize all our abilities, but they all must
have their own parts, we will get results with all our efforts big and small we will feel it,
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 16, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
In Social media bounty, we will get very less. but when compared to Article, video campaign get more than that. The last bounty I got 2K USD only article and video.
If you can do a lot of things to increase your reward then you have to exert an effort because the reward is worth.
Now, that we are in the bear season, it is only small but if we learn to hold and we will put in mind the that we are looking for the future success
of the project, we might be rich here in no time, just like the other holders.
copper member
Activity: 350
October 16, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
In Social media bounty, we will get very less. but when compared to Article, video campaign get more than that. The last bounty I got 2K USD only article and video.
Activity: 910
October 16, 2018, 12:26:41 AM
Earning bounty I think is very fair because until now there are still many people who survive. Of course, I also had to get income, but this job has risks. Like many scams that make a lot of ICO participants suffer losses. That is a risk which is often in natural bounty by participants. But to get a really big result we should not easily give up.
That's right, i also earn quite a lot of money from the bounty.
indeed not all bounty programs that i follow get good results, many things happen like fraud or ico fails.

but i don't give up easily, as you say we must not give up easily to get maximum results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 16, 2018, 12:16:24 AM
Income from the bounty cannot be known with certainty, but you can predict the amount you will receive. Large or small an income will depend on the results of the sale of the product of a project. The more sales the project achieves, the greater the results obtained. You can get it selectively in choosing a bounty that has an experienced team in its field, can work and provide optimal results.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
October 16, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
How successful the campaign you participate in will determine how much you will earn, if you participate in a more successful project, then you make more profit.

That is true but when we are talking about signature campaign, the higher your rank gets, the bigger the bounty rewards you will take and of course, efforts and hardwork is still needed to achieve a big bounty rewards.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 12:09:00 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Before that, I never thought that the translation task could get such a generous reward. It is not a very difficult thing to get a reward of + -2 ETH. But why do you only need 2-3 jobs? Is it because it is difficult to find a good project, or is it because your own workload can only be completed so much?
Activity: 7
October 15, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
telegram bot info?
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
October 15, 2018, 11:53:32 PM
Thanks for sharing! $1,000 USD in crypto per month is a good pay. If it's just a side job, even better to augment income  Grin
Activity: 798
October 15, 2018, 11:48:29 PM
Earning bounty I think is very fair because until now there are still many people who survive. Of course, I also had to get income, but this job has risks. Like many scams that make a lot of ICO participants suffer losses. That is a risk which is often in natural bounty by participants. But to get a really big result we should not easily give up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
It is very nice to earn that every month. I could end up paying the bills just by making bounty campaigns every month. Very good to you, for me I just earned approximately 100 usd per month, but not bad for a starter I think.
Activity: 136
October 15, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
You cant calculate the reward that you can receive by joining bounty campaign because the reward is base on the success of one project, that is why sometimes bounty hunters did not receive their payment because the project is unsuccessful.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
I will tell you that I know people who are doing on the bounty consistently 5-10k dollars a month. I personally have not earned anything at all for now but it seems to me that all this will be corrected
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
October 15, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Actually my earning from bounty it was not enough because sometimes i'm just participate to those scam bounties so the bounty reward was gone or the project was not be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: