Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] EDGECOIN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD 🚀[Pre ICO: 11/6/17-12/6/17] - page 10. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
I studied your site I liked everything. Good luck to the developers. I will definitely participate in the program
Activity: 252
thanks for the bounty program I think to take part in the bounty for bloggers
Activity: 378
Thanks for this opportunity.I can join twitter & facebook campaign?I don't see your bounty spreadsheets,where is your spreadsheets??? please info..
thanks sir.
The spreadsheet will only be available in about a week
Activity: 308
Thanks for this opportunity.I can join twitter & facebook campaign?I don't see your bounty spreadsheets,where is your spreadsheets??? please info..
thanks sir.
You have to do it yourself. I also hope that there will be bonuses for this.
Activity: 392
I also need to translate the bonus campaign into Russian. This is an important task.
Activity: 434
The number of tokens depends on the number of subscribers to the blog, or the number of views, too?
Activity: 448
Is it important in what language is the YouTube video released?
I found the video in Russian. But I'm sure that there are reviews in other languages
Perhaps the Russian-speaking population lacks good education for the most. But we also have to do advertising in other countries. Smiley
Is there a translation of the bounty branch into Russian?
I have not met maybe you can do the translation. A company must have a bounty company for this
This campaign has a lot of different bonuses. A large place also occupies YouTube. We need to get the video off. Reading the text in your blog is not suitable for the bounty.
Activity: 266
I liked the terms of your bounty program for YouTube. I will definitely participate. Thank you
Activity: 294
when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
At the moment, everyone is very busy developing the platform. You need to fulfill your obligations and just wait a little
Activity: 434
I'm sure a lot of people will want to join the bounty. Such good bonuses. Аidit45 @ Gmail .com -Thank you for answering My.
Activity: 230
when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
Activity: 252
I found the video in Russian. But I'm sure that there are reviews in other languages
Perhaps the Russian-speaking population lacks good education for the most. But we also have to do advertising in other countries. Smiley
I have not met maybe you can do the translation. A company must have a bounty company for this
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
you have an excellent bounty program. I think tokens in the future will necessarily grow. and we will be able to see how the platform will become popular all over the world
Activity: 266
and reviews on YouTube are part of the program's bounty?
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Activity: 392
You've done a great job. Now we're going to help people learn more about the platform. Thank you for your generosity.
Pages:
Jump to: