Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] EDGECOIN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD 🚀[Pre ICO: 11/6/17-12/6/17] - page 5. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think I'll still have to wait for the tokens to be recounted to get the bonuses.
There's nothing strange about that, normal interest-counting procedure. Everybody needs to wait.
in the first place you will have to wait until the end of ico.
here you are right. After all, as far as I understand the amount of compensation is the percentage of sold tokens
After the ICO is complete, how long will it take to complete count?
About two weeks.
Activity: 448
Excellent bounty program. With pleasure I will take part. Good luck to the developers
I support your words colleague. This project is a contribution to our future
oh thank you in that case, I will also support the bounty program
and I'll buy some tokens. I think they have a great perspective
I'm going to use my chance and get free tokens.
Activity: 308
I think I'll still have to wait for the tokens to be recounted to get the bonuses.
There's nothing strange about that, normal interest-counting procedure. Everybody needs to wait.
here you are right. After all, as far as I understand the amount of compensation is the percentage of sold tokens
After the ICO is complete, how long will it take to complete count?
Activity: 434
I agree with you. We need to be patient and continue working on the bonuses.
Activity: 249
Excellent bounty program. With pleasure I will take part. Good luck to the developers
and I'll buy some tokens. I think they have a great perspective
Activity: 280
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I want to do a translation.
You need to send an application to the [email protected] mailbox.
Activity: 308

I want to do a translation.
Activity: 560

hi,

Haw to submit tweet with gif, the submit form doesn't have twitter option?

Nov 25 - Dec 01
https://twitter.com/Cryptomeo/status/936653811858284544

thanks
Activity: 70
How do I plan to price a token after I'm on the market?
The question is not entirely clear. After you enter the market, the price of the token may fall. They are not backed by deposits. I think we should hold them.
Yes HODL for a while or even longer, you are getting in and the lowest price, next to zero chance of loosing!
The question is not entirely clear. After you enter the market, the price of the token may fall. They are not backed by deposits. I think we should hold them.
Dear moderator,
May we get some guidance please!
Thanks
Perhaps the delay is due to the fact that a hundred ICO would only begin at the end of January 2018?
Activity: 350
Do you have a subscription campaign? To wear a signature and get bitcoins?
This information is not yet known to the participants.Everyone awaits the official response of the representative of the ICO.

I think it would be a good chance to make the platform more popular.
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: