Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] EDGECOIN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD 🚀[Pre ICO: 11/6/17-12/6/17] - page 8. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
Yes, am in for that. I know I will be glad I did. Kindly update us when it is time.
Time goes by, but there are many more in the Bounty. The end of the bonus program will be in February 2018.
Maybe it'll last longer. This will happen if the tokens are not fully sold. Developers can extend the ICO, and the Bounty too.
I think you can still take part in the bounty program and get tokens, which in the future I think will only grow in price

The tokens will double value right after the pre ICO. So if you want to profit from that you should stop by here (https://www.edgecoin.io/pre-sale) and get your Edgecoins (EST)
Activity: 70
Please, what's the "art job" category? What's the price for such a job?
this is a very interesting question. Maybe I can additionally get tokens besides the standard bounty for facebook and twitter

I found out what "artistic work" is. These include the development of  logos, as well as a sticker for Facebook and Instagram with Edgecoin emblems. This information is available in pools.
but how will this happen? On a competitive basis or will each be given assignments?
It gave us the requirements but no assignments or reward amounts!
Activity: 322
an excellent bounty program that will allow bloggers to earn tokens and help in the development of the right case
Activity: 266
this is a very interesting question. Maybe I can additionally get tokens besides the standard bounty for facebook and twitter

I found out what "artistic work" is. These include the development of  logos, as well as a sticker for Facebook and Instagram with Edgecoin emblems. This information is available in pools.
but how will this happen? On a competitive basis or will each be given assignments?
Activity: 392

Yes, am in for that. I know I will be glad I did. Kindly update us when it is time.
Time goes by, but there are many more in the Bounty. The end of the bonus program will be in February 2018.

Actually February will probably be the start of our ICO bounty campaign.
Maybe it'll last longer. This will happen if the tokens are not fully sold. Developers can extend the ICO, and the Bounty too.

We will have a new bounty campaign for the ICO. It will vary from the pre ICO bounty campaign.
Russian translation of the Bounty branch exists? Thank you

No. It is not. So if you want to claim your bounty by translating the branch inRussian please feel free to do that.
Activity: 294
I think you can still take part in the bounty program and get tokens, which in the future I think will only grow in price
Activity: 434
The campaign gives us many rewards for translating different species. That's a good one.
Activity: 448
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Excellent bounty program with a generous reward. I will definitely take part in the bounty for bloggers. Thank you
yes of course I also liked the conditions but I'll start with the bounty for facebook. I think it's worth supporting the guys on ico
Activity: 252
Activity: 230
Excellent bounty program with a generous reward. I will definitely take part in the bounty for bloggers. Thank you
Activity: 70
how long will the bounty program last? I would like to participate
Will you post a link as to where one can join the Twitter Bounty? Thanks!
Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Excellent bounty program with a generous reward. I will definitely take part in the success of the developers
Yes, I'm also going to take part in the bounty program. I have twitter and instagram accounts. I'm submitting for moderation
Pages:
Jump to: