Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] EDGECOIN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD 🚀[Pre ICO: 11/6/17-12/6/17] - page 9. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Excellent bounty program with a generous reward. I will definitely take part in the success of the developers
Activity: 322
Where are WP, ROadmap and form register for us?
on the site you can see the road map and the table with the reports will be published later
Activity: 308
I just joined the Twitter Bounty Program, I have over 15K followers...  Cool Cool Cool
I do have 3 questions
1. Is there accelerated plan for such twitter followers?
2. within the form asked for attaching a file with no explanation so I attached a picture of Telegram page that I joined... is that what you were looking for?
3. I am also on BCT, as a Newbie, please expand on what are expected.
Lets push this to the moon!
There are no special shares in the Bounty programme for newcomers. I was interested in this question.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Where are WP, ROadmap and form register for us?
Activity: 448
The Bounty programme is from November 2017 to the end of the sale of tokens. This is confirmed on the site.
how long will the bounty program last? I would like to participate
Is it not written in the description or white paper? You can read the information there or wait for an official response.
Activity: 252
how long will the bounty program last? I would like to participate
Activity: 230
I have joined in the twitter campaign! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I just wanna ask if we need to report our weekly retweet, if yes were shout we write the report is there a separate spreadsheet?
And is there also a spreadsheet for us to check our campaign status?

Thank you!
Were looking forward for this wonderful project! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Goodluck !8) Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
the developers wrote that they are very busy. The spreadsheet will appear very soon
Activity: 70
I just joined the Twitter Bounty Program, I have over 15K followers...  Cool Cool Cool
I do have 3 questions
1. Is there accelerated plan for such twitter followers?
2. within the form asked for attaching a file with no explanation so I attached a picture of Telegram page that I joined... is that what you were looking for?
3. I am also on BCT, as a Newbie, please expand on what are expected.
Lets push this to the moon!
Activity: 392
We'll wait for a good bid for ICO.  Wink  This is our future luck.
Merit: 109
I have joined in the twitter campaign! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I just wanna ask if we need to report our weekly retweet, if yes were shout we write the report is there a separate spreadsheet?
And is there also a spreadsheet for us to check our campaign status?

Thank you!
Were looking forward for this wonderful project! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Goodluck !8) Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 434
how much longer will the bounty program last? I still have time to participate?
We were told that the bounty would last until the end of ICO.
The end of ICO was scheduled for February 2018. I think you have plenty of time for reflection. But it's better to hurry. Smiley
Activity: 308
We were told that the bounty would last until the end of ICO.
Activity: 230
Activity: 252
Very good bounty company. Tell me please when the tokens go to the stock exchange?
This can happen immediately after ICO is complete?
Yes, I read that the token will be added to the stock exchanges after the end of sales. About a week later
Activity: 448
Very good bounty company. Tell me please when the tokens go to the stock exchange?
This can happen immediately after ICO is complete?
Activity: 322
you have even a company for instagram. I'm impressed. Be sure to attend. thank you
Activity: 266
an excellent bounty program. I would like to join. Where will you publish reports on the bounty?
Activity: 294
I studied your site I liked everything. Good luck to the developers. I will definitely participate in the program
Yes, I also liked everything. And I would like to say I would like to take part in the bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: