Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] FidentiaX - Exchange With Confidence - Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 21375 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Perhaps many are wondering why only a few people have gained rewards(including me)..If the problem on mew but now it is normal..Let's be patient i'm sure they give the best for us, Wink Immediately.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
hello sir, i got payment bounty media social thank you sir. i saw exchange FDX is etherdelta and coss but i can't sell at etherdelta because not deposite, do you plan to add another exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 115
I received confirmation of my request to a write article (03 Nov 2017).
I posted article on my site http://wallet-bitcoin.ru/ico-fidentiax-torgovaya-ploshhadka-dlya-straxovyx-polisov/ and sent information about article to Alvin Ang in Telegram (04 Nov 2017).
Where I can check my status in Blog and Youtube Media Bounty?

Dear Mr. Jamal
My request to a write article in Russian was approved by Alvin Ang in Telegram (see attached image).
But my article is not approved in spreadsheet.
Please check it.
Thank you for your attention to the issue!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dear bounty manager,
where is update post....?
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
hello sir
my old myetherwallet 0xC6Fc6835cE16679C89567C0B33604D1e9A71Bf99 account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3B
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Please be patient guys, I read yesterday that the distribution process has a little problems. And the distribution stuck on the mastersheet number 4200 ++ you can see for yourself on the spreadsheet, Anyway when will the distribution start again ? because I see eth network has recovered and normal again now. Thanks
how many days before start again the distribution of token you got your token sir?
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Please be patient guys, I read yesterday that the distribution process has a little problems. And the distribution stuck on the mastersheet number 4200 ++ you can see for yourself on the spreadsheet, Anyway when will the distribution start again ? because I see eth network has recovered and normal again now. Thanks
Activity: 252
did not receive tokens for telegram bounty
№ 431

who for telegram received payment?
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
hey maybe i'm late to report this
I have not received a token from you I follow the program of facebook and twitter campaign
on facebook Spreadsheet I am number 96 and in Spreadsheet twitter I number 142
please check back because I have not received the payment, thanks sorry to disturb your time
Activity: 490
hello dev ..
Why I have not received a promotional gift from facebook
check spreadsheet number 425 thejo name
hi dev i heard today is the distirbution of signature campaign this is true? i want you to answer my question?
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Dear sir when distribution starts again.?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Either this distribution is gradual or indeed it will be resolved to this day, but I still see the delivery transactions amount to a small amount, whether it is prioritized for social media or else it is done in stages ..

I received 2 transactions so far with a much smler amount than stated on the spreadsheet. Anyone else notice this? Perhaps there are more transactions coming?

Responding to my own post - I admittedly didn't notice the "mastersheet" - to those wondering about receiving the tokens in various amounts, check your wallet address in the mastersheet.

Activity: 318
Merit: 139
jamalaezaz is a scammer
avoid those futures campaign even i doubt he obtains news
i was in twitter bounty almost since beginning and when it finished i get rejected

he changed my followers's number by 55 although he had my audit
https://www.twitteraudit.com/chunnorris4

edit: now i have 855 followers and i'm accepted with my address marked in red
i'll see

no one scammed you. and no one changed your followers.. it was yourself who filled the from incorrectly first with only 55 followers. which got rejected and then again you filled the form with correct numbers which got accepted. I don't see what is wrong and what is scam in this.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
It looks like the a distribution reached number 4271 on the mastersheet. Is there any interruption or latest news? thank you
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Guys. please don't get panic. the distribution is still in progress. the ethereum blockchain is very slow right now. so the distribution will take time.. so everyone calm down.. everyone who accepted will be paid accordingly..

Thank you Jamal for providing this information, so everyone does not think much about this distribution problem ...
Guys. please don't get panic. the distribution is still in progress. the ethereum blockchain is very slow right now. so the distribution will take time.. so everyone calm down.. everyone who accepted will be paid accordingly..

hi dev. how many days before i get fdx token in signature campaign?
Activity: 788
Merit: 10
Life is a struggle to achieve better than yesterda
5% of Bounty telegram I have not get as well as campaigns from blogger / articel also I have not received
Spreadsheet telegram: 905
Spreadsheet: Blog / artcl: none
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254

hi MR.jamalaezaz, i'm happy with the success of your project, i'm glad to have received the prize for my work in social media, and i will wait for the gift for my signature with,
no spreadsheets: 46
usr bitcointlak: tokek_belang
and I would like to request removal of a signature, is it allowed?
     Thank you sir.
     suksses MR.jamalaezaz
Yes you can remove your signature from your profile.
Activity: 252

hi MR.jamalaezaz, i'm happy with the success of your project, i'm glad to have received the prize for my work in social media, and i will wait for the gift for my signature with,
no spreadsheets: 46
usr bitcointlak: tokek_belang
and I would like to request removal of a signature, is it allowed?
     Thank you sir.
     suksses MR.jamalaezaz
Pages:
Jump to: