Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] FidentiaX - Exchange With Confidence - Bounty Program - page 5. (Read 21375 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I once sent a blog that I made to telegram alvin-aing (fidentiax Co), and he said, my blog is accepted by you jamal. but why in the spreadsheet does not have my name .. please give an explanation .. Huh
I have forgot your link.so couldn't add it in the spreadsheet. but Alvin will handle your payments. don't worry.

right, i have contacted alvin, he is very quick response, and he will pay me .. thanks alvin and jamal, i am very happy to join you ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
  My Bitcointalk name: 123ltg
  My Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/123ltg-987884

My Eth Address: 0xe350Ff7dA4EB736284900af29EE141742Db52f90

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_e_NcH_i_K
  My Twitter Spreadsheet: 2623

Until now have not received the gift from you in my wallet, please solve.
  thank you
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#kampanye blog dan media
Bitcointalk Username   : Dinmazsae
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dinmazsae-1111557
Content Type : artikel
Content Link   : http://newcripto.blogspot.co.id/2018/01/royek-fidentiax-dan-fidentiax-token.html?m=1
Ethereum Wallet Address : 0x8f0dE1643654d40Ff1f437519Ae9f2d77c73bfA4
Activity: 1050
when is the distribution for FDX token ?? I see the price is quite good .. other than on ED and CROSS .. where is your exchange plan ?? maybe HITBTC or cryptopia?
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
I once sent a blog that I made to telegram alvin-aing (fidentiax Co), and he said, my blog is accepted by you jamal. but why in the spreadsheet does not have my name .. please give an explanation .. Huh
I have forgot your link.so couldn't add it in the spreadsheet. but Alvin will handle your payments. don't worry.
Dear Manager can you sent the final sheet to the team who distribute us our token?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 308
Confirmation of complaints and via telegram, The manager will respond to you quickly ..Manager always gives the best for all of us.
And it looks like the spreadsheet is being corrected we can see a changed '' payment ''.
copper member
on sheet there 4 content without username your search with your blog link on the sheet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hello, when I can see my fidentiax token in my wallet?

0xFfD3951cdEE6d83685A79c54A54aa07584C50F31

My number 741 Kotelevskiy in Facebook company

You can only see your token in your wallet after distribution which I think has not taken place yet. let us give them time to finish everything successfully.
correct bro. thanks.
Activity: 854

You can only see your token in your wallet after distribution which I think has not taken place yet. let us give them time to finish everything successfully.
copper member
hopefully this project is successful and liked by the community
already this project is successful and also listed this token on coss and etherdalta.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying FidentiaX: https://getcrypto.info/fidentiax/
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

copper member
Hey man you don't read the rules properly the bounty manager clearly said that
anyone send one more report after this post will be disqualified and will loose all his payment... you guys better learn to read and stop spamming here.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Still waiting for distribution to be done, but there has been no recent updates on gift sharing ..
Activity: 280
waiting for the distribution .... hopefully nothing problem when the process
yeah i hope so sir i still waiting for the distributoin.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

If it's not difficult, write when waiting for the token distribution for the bounty-company, at least roughly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Jamal I have sent you a PM but I know due to your busy schedule I don’t know if you would be able to read so just want to post it here also to inform you that I have not received my tokens yet please. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: