Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] FidentiaX - Exchange With Confidence - Bounty Program - page 3. (Read 21375 times)

copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Guys. please don't get panic. the distribution is still in progress. the ethereum blockchain is very slow right now. so the distribution will take time.. so everyone calm down.. everyone who accepted will be paid accordingly..

thank you for the information we are waiting for our payment boss.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Guys. please don't get panic. the distribution is still in progress. the ethereum blockchain is very slow right now. so the distribution will take time.. so everyone calm down.. everyone who accepted will be paid accordingly..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello and thank you for the kind payout. I received some this morning and it is much appreciated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Friends.. Bounty distribution has been started.. everyone who qualified for payment shall receive his payments in one 2 hours.

thank you all.
Hello Mr.manager
I am glad to see the latest information from you, I will wait for the signature payment..I'm always sure you're doing the best for all of us,still waiting Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Either this distribution is gradual or indeed it will be resolved to this day, but I still see the delivery transactions amount to a small amount, whether it is prioritized for social media or else it is done in stages ..

I received 2 transactions so far with a much smler amount than stated on the spreadsheet. Anyone else notice this? Perhaps there are more transactions coming?
Activity: 406
Friends.. Bounty distribution has been started.. everyone who qualified for payment shall receive his payments in one 2 hours.

thank you all.

Any news on telegram bounty? I'm #83 in the telegram spreadsheet, but I haven't received it yet.
THanks

Got it!
Thanks it was a pleasure working with you guys Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i just clarify, if i have received payment for twitter ,, thanks dev, i am happy to have supported your project ,,
$ 1.30 USD (-17.49%)
0.00008923 BTC (-15.36%)
0.00098995 ETH (-24.64%)
very good price, maybe if you add HITBTC or BINANCE the price can reach $ 5- $ 10

yes agree ....
i hope the team will be add ...
so ,, what the price ICO and when will be pump ??
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Either this distribution is gradual or indeed it will be resolved to this day, but I still see the delivery transactions amount to a small amount, whether it is prioritized for social media or else it is done in stages ..
Activity: 406

thank you all.

Any news on telegram bounty? I'm #83 in the telegram spreadsheet, but I haven't received it yet.
THanks
Activity: 760
Moonbet.io
Sir, I did not receive token fdx.
Spreadsheet mastersheet number 4790.
I ask you to check again, thanks you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
jamalaezaz is a scammer
avoid those futures campaign even i doubt he obtains news
i was in twitter bounty almost since beginning and when it finished i get rejected

he changed my followers's number by 55 although he had my audit
https://www.twitteraudit.com/chunnorris4

now i have 855 followers and i'm accepted with my address marked in red
i'll see

edit:my bad, i had filled the form with wrong followers number and filled again with correct number
i also received telegram bounty
so i'm more confident for others bounty now
sorry
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

thank you all.
I didn't received any FDX token yet.
sir,please check it.
Facebook spreadsheet no.81
Twitter spreadsheet no. 96
mastersheet no.81
ETH address: 0xF78106BaDA40b6b171374f34aCF86c3840172e9e
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dear bounty manager,
where is update post...?
Activity: 760
Moonbet.io

thank you all.
Hai dev, sorry, When the distribution for sign campaign?
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
I received my coins for participating in the bonus program Facebook and Twitter. Thank you for the fast and high-quality work of the manager. I wish good luck to all participants and the project!
Activity: 252

thank you all.
   Thanks, I already received the fdx token I am very happy with this success, and I would like to ask for the signature distribution on start of what date dev?
Merit: 0
I didn't received any payment yet.
Facebook spreadsheet no.81
Twitter spreadsheet no. 96
mastersheet no.81
ETH address: 0xF78106BaDA40b6b171374f34aCF86c3840172e9e
sir,please check it.
Activity: 462
I have received bounty facebook payment thanks.
FDX is already listed in etherdelta : https://etherdelta.com/#FDX-ETH
Merit: 12

thank you all.

I already received his Dev token, very happy to participate in your project.
thank you..
Activity: 574
I have received my bounty token .Thank you bounty manager and FidentiaX dev.
Pages:
Jump to: