Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] FidentiaX - Exchange With Confidence - Bounty Program - page 4. (Read 21375 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Waiting for tokens to come for reddit. Has not come yet
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Friends.. Bounty distribution has been started.. everyone who qualified for payment shall receive his payments in one 2 hours.

thank you all.

Received tokens, thank you Bounty Manager and fidentiax dev
Activity: 280
Friends.. Bounty distribution has been started.. everyone who qualified for payment shall receive his payments in one 2 hours.

thank you all.
how about the signature campaign sir? when the disturbution?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Bounty Manager,
I received twitter and facebook bounties.
Now waiting for telegram and reddit bounties.
I have a question,as i have seen all the bounties paid as announced in ANN accept reddit.Why it reduced from 10% to 5%???
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Received for Facebook & Twitter campaign , Thanks

now waiting for telegram campaign  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 104
Hallo sir. Please update my eth address for content campaign because there's still blank

Spreadsheet content campaign number #6 #7

maiyah:
This my eth address: 0x5620C0851d58Fd55a411dAdeb17c83DBB8E61b29
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

thank you all.
i recieved my tokens for twitter and facebook but not for telegram
is the telegram bounty  distributed or not ?
than you sir
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
After being inactive for several months due to my illness, I'm happy this project seems to be a success. Looks like the distribution process is still in the social media stage or is there anyone who has already paid for the signature? Congratulations for dev because of his successful projects
Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
Many thanks. The tokens came. I wish the project further development. And I will follow.  Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
ok sir I have received the payment socialmedia thanks again to meet again
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

thank you all.
Activity: 616
Got the token for Social media bounties, thanks to team for excellent work.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Tokens are received for the wallet for social networks! Thanks to the team and developers for the wonderful project! I wish you success in your further development!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Received twitter bounty, waiting for telegram.. thanks
Activity: 474
Thankyou bounty manager.. Thank you fidentiaX. I recieved the bounty reward.
Hope the project more succesfull.
Activity: 854
Hello, when I can see my fidentiax token in my wallet?

0xFfD3951cdEE6d83685A79c54A54aa07584C50F31

My number 741 Kotelevskiy in Facebook company

You can only see your token in your wallet after distribution which I think has not taken place yet. let us give them time to finish everything successfully.
correct bro. thanks.
You are most welcome
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Hello Jamal,

I have sent a PM to you last night

I cannot find my name in the spreadsheet for FIDENTIA X blog bounty. These are the links to my article (I have got approval from FidentiaX team also)

1) https://steemit.com/blockchain/@yuvadeep/fidentiax-xchange-with-confidence-worlds-first-marketplace-to-trade-insurance-policies

2) https://steemit.com/blockchain/@yuvadeep/fidentiax-world-s-first-blockchain-based-techonology-marketplace-where-we-can-trade-insurance-policies

eth address - 0xDbE3c3B75036D7443824E875a09Fc8359A6132b1

change my ETH address

For FACEBOOK please  Spreadsheet number - 145

For REDDIT  Spreadsheet number - 6

For TELEGRAM Spreadsheet number - 68

ETH Address - 0xDbE3c3B75036D7443824E875a09Fc8359A6132b1

I think you are late bro because I think manager already sent the final sheet on projact team see this reply bro now nothing in his hand.
I once sent a blog that I made to telegram alvin-aing (fidentiax Co), and he said, my blog is accepted by you jamal. but why in the spreadsheet does not have my name .. please give an explanation .. Huh
I have forgot your link.so couldn't add it in the spreadsheet. but Alvin will handle your payments. don't worry.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Hello Jamal,

I have sent a PM to you last night

I cannot find my name in the spreadsheet for FIDENTIA X blog bounty. These are the links to my article (I have got approval from FidentiaX team also)

1) https://steemit.com/blockchain/@yuvadeep/fidentiax-xchange-with-confidence-worlds-first-marketplace-to-trade-insurance-policies

2) https://steemit.com/blockchain/@yuvadeep/fidentiax-world-s-first-blockchain-based-techonology-marketplace-where-we-can-trade-insurance-policies

eth address - 0xDbE3c3B75036D7443824E875a09Fc8359A6132b1

change my ETH address

For FACEBOOK please  Spreadsheet number - 145

For REDDIT  Spreadsheet number - 6

For TELEGRAM Spreadsheet number - 68

ETH Address - 0xDbE3c3B75036D7443824E875a09Fc8359A6132b1
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Is there any recent news about token distribution ??
Pages:
Jump to: