Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 180. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
All parents are definitely gonna be very delighted and grateful towards Gilgamesh project team as this platform will help to motivate their children to read and gain more knowledge.

Yeah, aside from that not only children will benefited from this, also those parents and grandparents who's only past time is reading books. They don't need to go to the books store or any online book store to buy books or read books, gilgamesh will have what they are looking for.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Submit a new post once a week.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please post your submissions on BitcoinTalk once a week - keep updating the same comment as you make progress, We will shutdown the Google Form Submissions.
So, I must post again for my submission once a week or just edit the same posts?
You don't need to report your posts for the Signature campaign, we will randomly select users and will count their posts.

I've joined the signature campaign. Is my posts counted automatically or I need to count my posts manually then report to this thread??
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
All parents are definitely gonna be very delighted and grateful towards Gilgamesh project team as this platform will help to motivate their children to read and gain more knowledge.

Here I agree with you and your opinion.
Not only the children can read but teens , elders , and parents themselves .
This program has an pretty wide audience.
It is necessary to read and it is possible for all but the youth is very difficult to attract to reading. Children should be motivated to read books. Maybe it will be motivation with money on Gilgamesh? To be honest, I do not know.
I know. We live in capitalism, children of course can be interested in games, but teenagers I think can be interested in money.
Activity: 406

It is necessary to read and it is possible for all but the youth is very difficult to attract to reading. Children should be motivated to read books. Maybe it will be motivation with money on Gilgamesh? To be honest, I do not know.
Activity: 196

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

it will be actually be nice to sit with your parent with kindle and then light some candle and read...Project is really appealing and seems support is really strong...am definitely in
Activity: 434
Upon reading what Gilgamesh Platform is all about, i am amazed with the concept of its developer. The idea is likely the same as a class discussion which everybody can actively interact and can give everyones opinion. It is the advanced technology platform powered by ethereum smart contracts and blockchain technology in which author and readers can possibly connected to each other and can provide productive interaction in which they can help each other to provide a quality output of a project. Indeed, using Gilgamesh will help a lot to improve the quality of every published articles and can promote a smooth relationship between the author and readers.
Yeah your right that readers and authors can interact each others whenever they are. Authors also can create a book even without going to a publisher and that what I like about this project. Lets support and wait until this project to be successful.

yes ,everybody can connect via self-publishing service providers to serious job opportunities which can easily express their different idea  about they reading and somehow there authors can easily and comfortable to have this project. Also, by giving authors access they can share enough knowledge due to there way of publishing really good project and hoping for there success.

And now there are similar sites noah I see the main difference is the placement on the blockroom and the way of monetization.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Can I know something about your bounty program if you have any plan for the newbies?

well, if you be active the next 14 days and post min. 1 content in bitcointalk your rank is going to be Jr Member and then u can join the bounty if you are 18 years old.

Is it really 14 days to level up rank? I remembered when I was a newbie it took me almost 1 month to ranked up Jr. Member. I think it is not really 14 days.
Anyway, after he ranked up to Jr. Member Im sure Gilgamesh bounty is still open that time. Let's all hope bounty campain will be success.
Rank you can check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Actually 14 days scale it one of factor to determind your activity, beside your post. I take Full Member about 8 week from Member.
Activity: 560
No it is not a must to join our Discord, however, all the updates will be provided there so you may miss some important updates.

Gilgamesh Team,

I had a question if joining the Discord is a must for applying in your bounty program?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I had a question if joining the Discord is a must for applying in your bounty program?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
will the change of number of my subscribers in twitter increase my further stakes? or you only count subscribers when registering?
Can new user of reddit participate in the reddit campaign?
I have a same questions.
And i wanna ask you about problems with ethereum transactions now, will this affect to your distribution? I hope ether team will fix this problem in near future btw.
Activity: 14
will there be any chnages in rules of the campaign in 2018?
Activity: 41
will the change of number of my subscribers in twitter increase my further stakes? or you only count subscribers when registering?
Activity: 56
Can new user of reddit participate in the reddit campaign?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The Gilgamesh self-publishing platform is a marketplace for industry-related service providers to advertise, gain new opportunities
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Hello,

I've applied the personal message and signature. However the avatar image provides is not as per bitcointalk.org standard size. Either size is issue or dimension. I'll start posting it accordingly. Please add my name in the spreadsheet
Jump to: