Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 16. (Read 3971 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
That’s the recording of CEO Boštjan Koritnik's performance in Malta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTsHyKQIT8 The brief and succinct presentation of the project on the presentable stage was definitely successful. As a whole, how the invest-community reacts to the project?

Positive. There are several factors that show the prospects of the project. I would note the conducted work and the partnership. All this is noted by experts in the network.
According to what criteria the startup is assessed in the network?

Usually the list includes the availability of detailed information, general information, financial information (platform, token type, price, harcap, softcap), links and activity in social networks, information about the team and advisors. In the case of Gledos, all these aspects are at a high level.

Ok. And how could the main difference of the project from the others be formulated?

In a nutshell, it is an interactive exchange of information between students and businesses, smart contracts, and built-in artificial intelligence to help navigate in the learning process. In general, all this work brings education to a new level.
Activity: 224
That’s the recording of CEO Boštjan Koritnik's performance in Malta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTsHyKQIT8 The brief and succinct presentation of the project on the presentable stage was definitely successful. As a whole, how the invest-community reacts to the project?

Positive. There are several factors that show the prospects of the project. I would note the conducted work and the partnership. All this is noted by experts in the network.

Usually the list includes the availability of detailed information, general information, financial information (platform, token type, price, harcap, softcap), links and activity in social networks, information about the team and advisors. In the case of Gledos, all these aspects are at a high level.

Ok. And how could the main difference of the project from the others be formulated?

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What bonus is available to presale participants? Should we hurry?
You can get 20% bonus on the presale. It’s your choice, but it would be smarter to hurry up)
Activity: 378
What bonus is available to presale participants? Should we hurry?
Activity: 238
How easy will it be for entrepreneurs and real businesses to start using the platform? What functionality is implemented for this?
Activity: 238
Please, give an example of a good work in the bounty direction. I plan to start working in this direction, but I have no experience.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The other challenge is the so called “skills gap”. Many educational institutions need
years to modernize their programs and adapt their lectures to the market needs.
Many professors lack the motivation to follow the latest industry trends. GLEDOS
continually collects the feedback from businesses and provides the input to
professors on how to shape their lectures. The feeding of up to date data increases
the relevance  value to market  of students to get a job in their respective fields.
Imagine students who can cut down the education period for a specific job from an
Activity: 41
GLEDOS architecture is based on the Ethereum platform and uses its smart contract
components. It serves as a platform for accepting payments and investments from
businesses for their employees to learn, or for students to connect with potential
employers already in the early phases of their studies.
Activity: 116
For bounty, is it enough to just mention the Gledos project or is it necessary to insert a link to the official website gledos.io?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
I heard that the project provides very favorable conditions for students. What is so special about them and how can you get such benefits?
Activity: 336
Tell me where to send information on working in the bounty campaign? Is a text document enough?
Activity: 154
Tell me, who will be the content provider for educational courses? In my opinion, this is the most important thing for success.
Activity: 7
Is the platform mostly for students? Are there opportunities for professional development, for example?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What should be done to invest in the project? That’s my first time.

Invest at any stage of the sales. Now the private stage is available! Contact the developers through the official website.
What should be done to invest in the project? That’s my first time.
Activity: 308
What properties does the project token have? Not only monetary ones, right?
Pages:
Jump to: