Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 11. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
What if Gledos don’t achieve the goal of the fundraising?  What will happen?   
Activity: 364
Is there a bounty program for Instagram? I have a powerful account there, and its youth. I think people may be interested. 
How is the technological part of the project constructed? I mean the training platform. I saw various courses and often there’re complaints against the quality of operation.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
GLEDOS offers a combination of non formal and formal online lectures and mixes
them in a new concept of a credential model. Businesses continuously provide the
input to artificial intelligence to shape the best fit credential model for a specific
industry or job position.
Activity: 308
How will all the data in the system be processed? There may be more than dozens and hundreds of students and, for example, 1000 of teachers. How will each of them track the progress of the learners?
How big will the pool of lectures and professors presented on the platform be? Are there any expectations?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How does the project management assess compliance with this criteria: «If you are a social media influencer»?
Activity: 57
I heard that Gledos was gonna create its own base of lectures on the platform… How much will the access cost? What are the tariffs? Will it be affordable?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will mandatory attendance of lessons be compatible with online learning within the framework of Gledos concept? What will the proportion be?
Activity: 116
Do platform’s creators count to make higher education available all over the word due to their developments?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey everyone! Is the project developing according to the plan? As i can see, the managers are attending a lot of interesting events https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1002311266453676032. What are the main topics of discussions at such events? What businessmen are worried about?
Hello! Yes, everything is developing according to the plan and the roadmap. It’s necessary to tell the participants of such events about the relevant problems and the ways to solve them. Gledos succeed in this, considering the growth of the community ad growth of interest to the project.
What modern problems are the most relevant?   
Usually these are the options of improvement of traditional education. This is a desire to use more non-scholastic programs, to increase the level of professionalism of the teachers, to improve financing to use technologies and to eliminate standardized tests for students.
Is this all based on Gledos developers’ researches or on more global researches? 
In fact, this list is taken from the results of the research which covers more than 200 countries. The info is official and allows to draw conclusions. Gledos has not only drew these conclusions, it also offers a solution due to innovative approach with the use of AI.
Activity: 140
Hey everyone! Is the project developing according to the plan? As i can see, the managers are attending a lot of interesting events https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1002311266453676032. What are the main topics of discussions at such events? What businessmen are worried about?
Hello! Yes, everything is developing according to the plan and the roadmap. It’s necessary to tell the participants of such events about the relevant problems and the ways to solve them. Gledos succeed in this, considering the growth of the community ad growth of interest to the project.
Usually these are the options of improvement of traditional education. This is a desire to use more non-scholastic programs, to increase the level of professionalism of the teachers, to improve financing to use technologies and to eliminate standardized tests for students.
Is this all based on Gledos developers’ researches or on more global researches? 
Activity: 266
Why was Ethereum chosen as the main blockchain? Unfortunately, a lot of negative news about it have appeared recently(
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How much is one token in the crowdsale?   
It’s just $0.2.
Activity: 294
How much is one token in the crowdsale?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is project interested in content in German? I’m ready to join bounty program to work on this.   
Pages:
Jump to: