Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 19. (Read 3971 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
when will the consultants get their tokens? I hope not right away?))
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
#Proof of authentication

Join telegram campaign
Bitcointalk username: mcnncnr
Telegram username: @mcnncnr
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mcnncnr-2142605
Activity: 224
How many tokens after sales will receive advisers?
18 million GLX. This is the same as the development team
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
How many tokens after sales will receive advisers?
Activity: 8
when working through the bounty, do I have to immediately provide the data of my crypt purse?
I do this for the first time and I still need to create it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is it possible to receive a bonus on private sale? The site seems to be nothing.

Read the WhitePaper! the bonus for this period is 30%.
Activity: 24
Is it possible to receive a bonus on private sale? The site seems to be nothing.
Activity: 9
How much does the friend brought me in the bounty?) how will it be considered that he came from me?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Unfortunately in some countries the Telegram has been blocked. What other possibilities exist for working through the bounty campaign?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Does Gledos have an airdrop program? Give a reference to the conditions?
Activity: 13
What certification system will be used? What levels will it contain? For students, of course!)
Activity: 196
What do professors or prominent university leaders think about the concept of Gledos? Is there an available expert opinion?
Activity: 210
In the case of scholarships, will they be fully paid by the employer? or is it planned some kind of joint financing?
Activity: 392
Do the developers have a vision and even the first sketches of how the training programs created together with the employer will look?
Activity: 121
as I see, Gledos actively continues to work together with Microsoft. pleases such an active work: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999269624947658752. at the same time, the thought creeps in, will not this completely remarkable startup giant B. gates take away himself completely? simple investors would also like to take an active part in the project))
So tight teamwork is due to the fact that Gledos was chosen as one of the promising start-ups from the point of view of Microsoft.
Now the first steps are being taken in joint work
Of course, this is great news and promising cooperation. Just sometimes there is a situation where one investor wants to fully own the project and, unfortunately, the desires of small investors go to the background ...
now there are no such risks. Collaboration with Microsoft involves accessing the platform to productive and business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Everything will benefit from this partnership. As for private investments, nothing can stop you from becoming an investor right now or in the near future on an equal basis with everyone
by the way, and now what are the investment conditions?
Currently there is a private sale. you can contact the project managers here: https://gledos.io/contact. also on the website you can subscribe to updates on the project. I also recommend Twitter @thegledos.
Great! I'll estimate my capabilities and contact. How long will private sale last?
Activity: 350
as I see, Gledos actively continues to work together with Microsoft. pleases such an active work: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999269624947658752. at the same time, the thought creeps in, will not this completely remarkable startup giant B. gates take away himself completely? simple investors would also like to take an active part in the project))
So tight teamwork is due to the fact that Gledos was chosen as one of the promising start-ups from the point of view of Microsoft.
Of course, this is great news and promising cooperation. Just sometimes there is a situation where one investor wants to fully own the project and, unfortunately, the desires of small investors go to the background ...
now there are no such risks. Collaboration with Microsoft involves accessing the platform to productive and business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Everything will benefit from this partnership. As for private investments, nothing can stop you from becoming an investor right now or in the near future on an equal basis with everyone
Currently there is a private sale. you can contact the project managers here: https://gledos.io/contact. also on the website you can subscribe to updates on the project. I also recommend Twitter @thegledos.
Activity: 350
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
In the current phase, what is the price of tokens for attachments?
0.154 US dollars for 1 GLX.
Pages:
Jump to: