Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 17. (Read 3971 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Are there any other cryptocurrency projects? Does anyone provide or plan to provide such services? Are there any competitors?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I came here as I found out about the development of the project: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999984284051148800 I want to understand how the platform is going to collect information about the needs of the market. This is the key point in the work of such a service, isn’t it?
The project’s Twitter is regularly updated, there are a lot of news. The key partner of GLEDOS is the business sector. The platform will aggregate key trends from each industry and openings, and then transfer this data to AI and, with its help, form the most promising programs.
That’s a cool approach! What will be the result of such work?
The final program is issued after analyzing the data. It will turn students into real professionals, demanded in the labor market through content providers. The system is set up for real tasks.
Will feedback from students be taken into account?
It won’t be just considered – it will be a part of the system. This is necessary to assess the relevance of the content, as well as its usability. Let's not forget that in the modern world everyone wants to study in comfort, despite the fact that they have to do it under pressure of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I came here as I found out about the development of the project: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999984284051148800 I want to understand how the platform is going to collect information about the needs of the market. This is the key point in the work of such a service, isn’t it?
The project’s Twitter is regularly updated, there are a lot of news. The key partner of GLEDOS is the business sector. The platform will aggregate key trends from each industry and openings, and then transfer this data to AI and, with its help, form the most promising programs.
The final program is issued after analyzing the data. It will turn students into real professionals, demanded in the labor market through content providers. The system is set up for real tasks.
Will feedback from students be taken into account?
Activity: 63
GLEDOS is a blockchain-based answer to a raising demand for a tailor-made and relevant on-demand education for the modern age. The platform provides a single-place-to-learn solution with education pathways, recommended by the leading AI algorithms. GLEDOS platform revolutionizes learning by bringing tailored learning to those who need it. Whether you’re a first-time student, continious or a lifelong learner, Gledos connect a wide range of content providers with your non-formal and formal learning needs. Gledos enable the creation of education programs that meet the needs of employers, increase the employment rate, and improve the standard of living for everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Does Gledos have a bounty campaign in Reddit?

What are the conditions?
Activity: 3
How much is it possible to earn on the bounty-campaign? Was someone wondering?
Where can I learn more about Bostjan Koritnik? What has he worked on before, what education did he receive and so on…
Activity: 2
Why should I invest now, for example, and not when the token is available on the exchange?
Will the set of platforms for working on bounty expand.
Activity: 294
Will the platform launch some pilot projects?
or will it start working at full capacity?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
For what period is the large-scale sale of tokens planed?
Crowdsale is scheduled for September 2018.
Activity: 392
For what period is the large-scale sale of tokens planed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
is the token listing planned?
sure! the token will be convertible and as affordable as possible
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Did anyone of the experts in the field of recruitment and staff development express an opinion about the approach and tools of Gledos? How is the project taking root in Europe, for example?
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: